Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

If you would like to use search functions, view attachments or play games, please consider registering.

Beautiful Hot&Cool Girls with Guitars
The threads is for both talented AND fetish-looking girls with guitars. At first I was going to create a thread for bass-girls only, but that would mean some very noteworthy beauties could have been left out.
Let's start with Sophie Lloyd. She, actually, plays bass as well, and I subscribed to her channel since her nick was "Guitar Baby". These two videos are featuring fishnet pantyhose, of which only the top part is visible.

Two long-haired girls with guitars! Sophie in fishnets, and pigtailed Georgia Bell in mini shorts (yes, also my fetish, see the Shorts thread)

But, must admit, my favourite video is this one (I love her face expressions Big Grin ):

Gothic Alyona Vargasova.

Hey, where's the bass???

Marta Altesa. I keep smiling while watching her playing. So much into the music, so cute, so charming, so beautiful, so much fun to watch!

Those girls in headphones...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Mohini Dey, of course! The best female bass-player in the world:

At 02:20 Tongue

Mohini and her sister Essani:

Divinity Roxx.

Solo bass-players are scarce, let alone solo female bass-players. Not my style, but this performance is pretty shamanic:

Anna Sentina

América Paz

^From 02:55
Tal Wilkenfeld

Paz Lenchantin (The Pixies)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Beautiful voices Max515 3 256 Yesterday, 12:03
Last Post: Max515
Girls with headphones Like Ra 11 1,792 30 Mar 2019, 00:10
Last Post: Like Ra
Futanari (girls with cocks) art Like Ra 161 69,690 23 Nov 2018, 01:44
Last Post: TightSlip
Figging and Hot Pepper play experience NoNeedToBreathe 5 2,454 12 Sep 2016, 09:54
Last Post: NoNeedToBreathe
sexy and hot pvc dress! carolmi 3 2,456 07 May 2014, 20:38
Last Post: Strappado