Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

If you would like to use search functions, view attachments or play games, please consider registering.

Back again
Hi everyone, I'm back after a little break (this time I plan to staySmile I was under the name InterestinglyUnique but I changed this because my new name reflects where I'm at a bit better. 

I'm a long term kinkster, but only now after 30 years am I starting to accept my twisted desires! It's scary, but also incredibly liberating. Hope you are all well. This is the forum I always seem to come back to, although I'm not a big crossdresser. I'm more into bondage and discipline. My big fantasy is women being disciplined and punished. These days, as a single guy, I do enjoy creating a 'partner' for myself by dressing myself up. I'm lucky that I'm aroused by receiving pain, as well as giving it. So I can punish myself, it's a win-win!

I've noticed that sex is something I think about periodically, so this is not a 24/7 lifestyle for me, it's just something I dip into from time to time when I feel in the mood. 

I've joined some local communities, and I'm planning on attending some Munch events again. Should be fun. 

In the past I always tried to stop myself doing kinky activities and thinking about S&M. But now I have realised, that for me, these type of sexual triggers are already encoded into my mind - and I can't change them. Joining the local kink community is my way of dealing with these desires and playing them out in a safe consensual way. 

I'm looking forward to chipping in here and there in this forum, and meeting people here too. A x
.... told ya ... Big Grin

... and welcome back Wink
I knew it. ?