Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent dress
Sexy Nightdress Cute Lace Up Black and White Maid Dress Role Play Costume Transparent Chiffon Cosplay Anime Uniform Temptation
$27.59-30%

stainless steel penis
Stainless Steel Anal Plug With Cock Ring Male Penis Ring Chastity Metal With Chain Butt Plug Adult Game Anal Sex Toys For Men
$48.35-53%

speerise
Adult Gymnastic Nylon Short Unitard Female Sleeveless Ballet Dance Training Biketar Tank Jumsuits One-Piece Suit Costume For Men
$212.96-31%

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Sexy Slim Fit Crop Top Swinger Humorous Fun Flirting Tank Tops Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Camisole
$42.60

leather pencil skirt
Red Black PU Leather Skirt Women New Sexy High Waist Bodycon PVC Skirt Office Pencil Zipper Faux Leather Club
$21.78-15%

leg binder
Operating Table Hanging Slider Operating Table Gripper 360 Degrees Swivel Legs Supporting Fasteners Load Binder
$486.78

self bondage
BDSM Self Bondage BedFetish Handcuffs Anklecuffs Husband and wife slave training Set Sex Toys for Women Couples Adult Games
$3.38

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Back again!
Hi everybody
I was previously registered before but lost access to my old email.
So I am back with a new account.

Some people may follow my Deviantart and Pixiv pages aeady, but I hope to share a lot of material here.
I create both transgirl and regular girl poser artwork.

If you like any of the 3D poser renders don't be shy to say so, feedback is very appreciated.
I have multiple fetishes regarding tight clothes so expect random uploads and subject matter.

I look forward to getting involved here again!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 SHE-GIRL Captured in the Dungeon #2.jpg   
Welcome back!

What was your previous account name? I can try to merge both accounts.
(06 May 2022, 13:24 )Like Ra Wrote: Welcome back!

What was your previous account name? I can try to merge both accounts.

It was this one: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/User-HeroineFantasies
I cant remember for the life of me what the email or password was.
I will stick with this new account now, thanks that would be awesome if you could merge them!
(06 May 2022, 21:58 )Heroine_Fantasies Wrote: that would be awesome if you could merge them!
Done!
(07 May 2022, 00:12 )Like Ra Wrote:
(06 May 2022, 21:58 )Heroine_Fantasies Wrote: that would be awesome if you could merge them!
Done!

Thanks a bunch! 
I look forward to posting lots of juicy material for everyone 😊
(06 May 2022, 03:30 )Heroine_Fantasies Wrote: Hi everybody
I was previously registered before but lost access to my old email.
So I am back with a new account.

Some people may follow my Deviantart and Pixiv pages aeady, but I hope to share a lot of material here.
I create both transgirl and regular girl poser artwork.

If you like any of the 3D poser renders don't be shy to say so, feedback is very appreciated.
I have multiple fetishes regarding tight clothes so expect random uploads and subject matter.

I look forward to getting involved here again!

All I can think of when I see that image is that John Cena meme with the theme song.

Contributors: Heroine_Fantasies (3) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (2)