Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

arm binder
Pu Leather Bondage Wrist Cuffs Armbinder Restraints Accessories Set BDSM Women Sex Toys Straps Garter Belt Exotic Sex Products
$261.28-49%

crossdresser silicone mask
2019 Hot Party Cosplay Female mask latex silicone realistic human skin masks Halloween dance masquerade Women Crossdress masks
$16.93

latex rubber handmade
100% Natural Latex Rubber Catsuit Blue Suit Bodysuit Halloween Uniform Masquerade Handmade Custom Cosplay ball
$1314.99-65%

electro stimulation device
Electro Shock Kit Metal Chastity Device Cock Cage Lock Rings Adult Games Electrical stimulation anal plug SM Sex Toy For Men Gay
$34.38-33%

anime bondage
White/Black Anime Women Girl Sexy Bunny Mask Half Face Long Ears Bondage Mask Masquerade Party Cosplay Costume Props
$2.61

chastity cage
Sex Toys Resin Male Chastity Devices With 4 Penis Rings Chastity Lock Cock Cage Penis Sleeve Exotic Sex Product For Men 18+
$18.13-45%

transparent panties
Charming Transparent Mesh Women Underwear Ultra-thin Female Hollow Out Briefs Low Waist Cotton Crotch Panties
$35.03-51%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Back again!
Hi everybody
I was previously registered before but lost access to my old email.
So I am back with a new account.

Some people may follow my Deviantart and Pixiv pages aeady, but I hope to share a lot of material here.
I create both transgirl and regular girl poser artwork.

If you like any of the 3D poser renders don't be shy to say so, feedback is very appreciated.
I have multiple fetishes regarding tight clothes so expect random uploads and subject matter.

I look forward to getting involved here again!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 SHE-GIRL Captured in the Dungeon #2.jpg   
Welcome back!

What was your previous account name? I can try to merge both accounts.
(06 May 2022, 13:24 )Like Ra Wrote: Welcome back!

What was your previous account name? I can try to merge both accounts.

It was this one: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/User-HeroineFantasies
I cant remember for the life of me what the email or password was.
I will stick with this new account now, thanks that would be awesome if you could merge them!
(06 May 2022, 21:58 )Heroine_Fantasies Wrote: that would be awesome if you could merge them!
Done!
(07 May 2022, 00:12 )Like Ra Wrote:
(06 May 2022, 21:58 )Heroine_Fantasies Wrote: that would be awesome if you could merge them!
Done!

Thanks a bunch! 
I look forward to posting lots of juicy material for everyone 😊
(06 May 2022, 03:30 )Heroine_Fantasies Wrote: Hi everybody
I was previously registered before but lost access to my old email.
So I am back with a new account.

Some people may follow my Deviantart and Pixiv pages aeady, but I hope to share a lot of material here.
I create both transgirl and regular girl poser artwork.

If you like any of the 3D poser renders don't be shy to say so, feedback is very appreciated.
I have multiple fetishes regarding tight clothes so expect random uploads and subject matter.

I look forward to getting involved here again!

All I can think of when I see that image is that John Cena meme with the theme song.

Contributors: Heroine_Fantasies (3) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (2)