This is also related to MadJack’s post about keeping self-bondage sessions in secret.
Last summer we spent a couple of weeks at my in-laws. To make long story short: it was a very busy time, my immune system gave up, I caught a cold with a high temperature and was left at home while my family went out to see our relatives. So I had several hours, but I had no idea when and who opens the door.
Neither did I bring any bondage stuff with me, nor could I afford a full self-bondage session (for several reasons). However, I had some pantyhose, my wife’s Wolford swimsuit and my Speedo swim trunks. That’s it. Not much, eh? OK, let’s think…
To make a proper pantyhose hood with gag I did not have any condoms, but I found small thin plastic bags which could replace the condom.
I could not find any rope (I know it sounds ridiculous), but I dug out a roll of sticky tape.
This is what I came up with:
- put on pantyhose (two layers) on my legs and arms (obvious)
- put on the swimsuit (also obvious)
- made a pantyhose hood with gag using a thin plastic bag instead of a condom
- tied my legs with sticky tape
Then I tried three variants:
- tied my hands with the Speedo swim trunks (think of twisted elastic coils) using the swimsuit tie method
- pantyhose single-glove
- tried to bind my hands together with the sticky tape (I secured the roll to a door handle)
Of course, the bondage was not serious, but I had some fun ;-) Actually, this is what self-bondage is about!