Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anal training
Anal Plug Sex Toy For Men Women Anal Training Clitoral Massager G Spot Stimulation Butt Plugs Adults Erotic Sex Toys for Couple
$2.38

transparent swimsuit
Swimsuit Beachwear Cover-Up Transparent Hollow Out Tops Women Flared Long Sleeve Tassel Smock Crop Tops
$10.51-56%

latex rubber fashion
Sexy 100% Natural Latex Socks 0.4mm Thick Split Toe Adult Unisex Short Socks Fetish Lingerie Rubber Fashion Ankle Custom Garter
$34.65

telescopic masturbator
Telescopic Rotation Automatic Male Masturbator Piston Vibration Blowjob Machine Men Masturbation Equipment Adult Goods
$34.88

speerise
SPEERISE Leotard for Girls Toddler Long Sleeve Gymnastics Leotards Kids Belly Dancing Bodysuit Ballet Dance Costume
$13.90-22%

transparent panties
Men's Sexy See Through Briefs Mesh Sheer Transparent Stretchy Seamless Panties Underwear Ultra-Thin Male Underpants
$20.61

rubber latex dress
Latex Rubber Gummi Maid Servant Uniform Dress skirt apron customized 0.4mm
$169.39-10%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Vacuum locked
Hi, it's just simple idea.
I have a two stage penis and balls vacuum cylinder, a handcuff. 
Here's the plan put the keys inside cylinder and vacuum sealed my package. handcuffed myself from back and now try to free myself.
It's not really bondage but needs lots of effort and times against you as swelling developed.
 Any idea to improve it?
I can involve a partner in play.

Thanks and sorry about my bad English 😐
I was thinking about it, however my experience with vacuum pumps (I only have one cylinder which covers"the whole package") shows, that any wrong movement affect the sealing, and even if you don't move, the air will get it much sooner. I might have to try a "penis-only" cylinder, I hope it keeps vacuum better.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Craving to be locked in a cage Slaveboy98 0 2,092 12 Jul 2016, 04:05
Last Post: Slaveboy98

Contributors: djbobo (1) , Like Ra (1)