Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex rubber fashion
Summer Bling Flats Loafers Shoes Women Mesh Sandals 2024 New Fashion Walking Shoes Designer Dress Round Toe Casual Femme Zapatos
$108.31-20%

lip plump
1pc Mirror Water Glitter Lip Gloss Glossy Moisturizing Transparent Lip Oil Lasting Clear Primer Hydrating Plump Lipstick Make Up
$18.73

lip plump
Handaiyan Lip Gloss Sexy Plump Glitter Crystal Jelly Red Nude Lipstick Liquid Waterproof Moisturize Oil Lipgloss Makeup
$19.96-50%

prostate stimulation
Double Ended Stainless Steel Anal Plug Metal Dildo Anal G-Spot Stimulator Male Prostate Massager BDSM Sex Toys For Men Woman Gay
$35.99-50%

crossdress cosplay female
(GLb065)Customize Character Female Girl Resin Half Head Crossdress Cosplay Japanese Anime Role Kigurumi Mask With Eyes And Wig
$845.79-25%

app electric shock
2020 Bluetooth APP Electric Shock Clitoral G Spot Vibrator Butt Plugs Vibrating Anal Dildo Anus Dilator Sex Toys For Couples
$42.00-35%

ballet high heels
Creative Animal Dance Rabbit Enamel Brooch Ballet Dance Girl High Heel Shoes Alloy Pins Badge Fashion Women Jewelry Gift For Kid
$1.88-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Vacuum locked
Hi, it's just simple idea.
I have a two stage penis and balls vacuum cylinder, a handcuff. 
Here's the plan put the keys inside cylinder and vacuum sealed my package. handcuffed myself from back and now try to free myself.
It's not really bondage but needs lots of effort and times against you as swelling developed.
 Any idea to improve it?
I can involve a partner in play.

Thanks and sorry about my bad English 😐
I was thinking about it, however my experience with vacuum pumps (I only have one cylinder which covers"the whole package") shows, that any wrong movement affect the sealing, and even if you don't move, the air will get it much sooner. I might have to try a "penis-only" cylinder, I hope it keeps vacuum better.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Craving to be locked in a cage Slaveboy98 0 2,092 12 Jul 2016, 04:05
Last Post: Slaveboy98

Contributors: djbobo (1) , Like Ra (1)