Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bodystockings
Sexy Fishnet Hollow Out Rhinestone body stocking Crystal Diamonds bodystocking lingerie Romper Jumpsuit
$3.09

pantyhose encasement
Bodystocking Full Body Stockings Sack/Encasement/ Spandex Suit Sexy Lingerie Sleeping Bag Tights Pantyhose
$376.69

leather pencil skirt
Women Skirts For All Season For Daily/club 1pc A-Line Attractive Comfortable Faux Leather High Waist High-quality
$157.51-35%

shiny stockings
Women's Oil Shine shiny thigh high stockings Sexy ladies Lustre legs Rib Top Opaque
$24.71

wetlook
Women Erotic Leggings Thigh High Stockings PU Leather Wetlook Clubwear Sexy Socks Casual Sexy Stretch Round Toe Mujer Shoes
$30.61

jialuowei
Women Summer High Heels Slipper Sandals 10CM Thin Heel Gold Insole Stiletto Sexy Fashion Party Dress Ladies Shoes
$526.35

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
M L Women Black Silk Stockings Sexy Slimming Side Vertical Stripes Shadow Patchwork Pantyhose Female Thin Gothic Tights Clubwear
$6.04-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Armbinder Bolero Jacket
I just bought another of these "jackets" here: https://www.amazon.de/Bondage-monohandsc...12&sr=8-71

It is worth mentioning, because, price-wise, it is in the mid-range, quality-wise, it is made from quite soft material, pu-like and fairly thick, which puts it into the upper range of plastic-based items. I have two more of these boleros made from cheaper material, thinner and not soft at all.

Sizing: shoulder width 49cm flat, length from tip to neck 81 cm, neck width 21 cm. For me, it is not tight over the elbows, so the final position is quite comfortable.

There are a couple of threads here about using this armbinder, but basically, use a string attached to the zipper. And during the first tries, consider having a pocket knife inside the bag too.
I learned to use this kind of device without any instructions, and I am still alive, but perhaps, I was just lucky - who knows 😉
Looks fun!!

Contributors: ltxrob (1) , Strappado (1)