Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

oil shiny bodycon
Women Oil Glossy Shiny Sleeveless Bodysuit Sexy Jumpsuit Bodystocking Bodycon One Piece Swimsuit Pole Dance Costume Clubwear
$21.32-19%

msemis
Kids Girls Gymnastic Ballet Dance Clothing Sleeveless Round Neckline Dancewear Mesh Patchwork Hollow Back Dance Leotards Costume
$6.82-31%

leohex
LEOHEX Sexy Matte Front Zipper Leotards Sleeveless Bodysuit High Cut Women Swimsuits Japanese Bathing Suits One Piece Swimwear
$84.68-54%

zentai
Kid Adult Zentai Men Women Novelty Dancing Full Body Suit Cosplay Costumes Halloween Carnival Skin Tight Bodysuit Spandex Suit
$20.70-20%

selebritee
Selebritee Sexy Garter Stockings Bridal Wedding Garter Belt Transparent Panties Women Erotic Lingerie Underwear Set for Lady
$26.62

app electric shock
sillicone erotic clothes for women Squirt japanese masturbator sein pregnant masturbator Boobs vibrator men masturbatory
$120.83-30%

gothic lolita
Virgin Mary Halo Queen Tiara Princess Gothic Lolita Crown KC Noitira Angel Feather Wings Headband Cosplay Kawaii Accessories
$4.44

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

A little bit more self-bondage Art
Hi All,

Isn't it odd how you can look at a picture for years and then one day see something totally new!

I've had this one on file for years - but only noticed the self-bondage element today 😯ops:

[attachment=50]

How could I have missed the open padlock in her mouth? Where is she going to put it and what method of escape does she plan to use (if any Confusedhock: )?

Neat high-heels - like the link for a chain 😊

Hope you enjoy

MJ
madjack Wrote:I've had this one on file for years - but only noticed the self-bondage element today 😯ops:
How could I have missed the open padlock in her mouth? Where is she going to put it and what method of escape does she plan to use (if any Confusedhock: )?
Neat high-heels - like the link for a chain 😊

Guess what? I did notice the padlock in her mouth immediately (around 10 years ago or something) and the "self-bondage" element, but I've never seen the chain link built in her shoes!!! Confusedhock:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Self-Bondage Art madjack 374 340,680 05 May 2024, 08:03
Last Post: Lancer

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , madjack (1)