Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ladyboy
Silicone Breast Forms Male To Female C/D/E/F/G/H/I Cup Artificial Big Fake Boobs For Men Ladyboy Transvestite Crossdresser
$880.88-22%

sexy pantyhose
80D M L XL Large Size Closed Crotch/Open Crotch Pantyhose Women's Smooth Satin Tights Oil Shiny Thigh-high Pole Dance Socks
$10.24

otouch
Air Dryer for Sex Dolls Mildewproof Quick Drying Machine for Male Masturbator Pussy Moisture-proof Tools Sex Toys Accessories
$160.72

anime bdsm
Fashion BDSM Symbol Phone Case For IPhone 14 13 12 11 XS X 8 7 6 Plus Mini Pro Max SE 2022 Soft Black Phone Cover
$4.84

lip plump
1pc Mirror Water Glitter Lip Gloss Glossy Moisturizing Transparent Lip Oil Lasting Clear Primer Hydrating Plump Lipstick Make Up
$18.73

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD-19-40)Customize Full Head With Lock Crossdress Doll Female/Girl Japanese Anime Cartoon Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask
$1076.90-20%

sexye doll
SEXYE Realistic Silicone Doll With Implanted Hair Real Pussy Anime Doll Big Breast Japanese Full Size Female Love Sexy Doll
$2238.50-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

A little bit more self-bondage Art
Hi All,

Isn't it odd how you can look at a picture for years and then one day see something totally new!

I've had this one on file for years - but only noticed the self-bondage element today 😯ops:

[attachment=50]

How could I have missed the open padlock in her mouth? Where is she going to put it and what method of escape does she plan to use (if any Confusedhock: )?

Neat high-heels - like the link for a chain 😊

Hope you enjoy

MJ
madjack Wrote:I've had this one on file for years - but only noticed the self-bondage element today 😯ops:
How could I have missed the open padlock in her mouth? Where is she going to put it and what method of escape does she plan to use (if any Confusedhock: )?
Neat high-heels - like the link for a chain 😊

Guess what? I did notice the padlock in her mouth immediately (around 10 years ago or something) and the "self-bondage" element, but I've never seen the chain link built in her shoes!!! Confusedhock:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Self-Bondage Art madjack 374 340,699 05 May 2024, 08:03
Last Post: Lancer

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , madjack (1)