Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex rubber handmade
Natural Latex Rubber Pink Mask Hood Halloween Uniform Masquerade Handmade Custom CosplayMasquerade ball
$482.52-64%

lobudek
Fashion Female Dancer Singer Groups Rhinestones Short Dress Dance Costume Birthday Party Evening Celebrate Outfit Stage Wear
$130.68-25%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Fashion Vintage Design Leather Belts for Women Punk Eyelet Hollow Out Y2K Waist Chain Western Belt Accessories Luxury
$31.44-50%

anal
Liquid Silicone Anal Plug Dildo Butt Plug Anal Dildo Sex Toy For Men/Woman Beginner Erotic Intimate Adult Sex Plug Anus Trainner
$193.32-50%

leohex
LEOHEX New 2021 Women Sexy Swimsuit Transparent Bathing Swimming Suit for One Piece Bodysuit Shiny High Cut Swimwear Plus Size
$314.60-32%

SXXY
SXXY Open-ended Realistic Penis Sleeve With Anti Detachment Ring Skin Feeling Dick Enlargement Device For Men Delay Ejaculation
$272.63-54%

Bitysie
BITYSIE 2022 Long Sleeve Enamel Japaness Women One Piece Swimsuit Swimwear Zipper Surfing Suit Belt Bath High Neck Diving Suit
$349.69-14%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Scanning and recognizing
As you may have noticed I created a new Archive sub-forum for scans. But I have more ideas:

o- Recognize the text from the scans and create "usual" web-pages (to make it more convenient for browsing & reading)
o- Use the recognized text for neural-network training

So, the questions:

o- What is the easiest/fastest way of scanning?
o- In what format?
o- What is the easiest/fastest way to OCR?
o- Can anybody help with the recognition of aeady published scans?

ANY help & tips & tricks & scans are welcome!

(Just in case, I've got HP Office Jet 8600 all-in-one printer (with scanner, that is) and Canon 8800F scanner.)

Contributors: Like Ra (1)