Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

thierry bondage
Thierry adult games PU leather Body Harness Underwear Garter Belts Sexy Women Waist To Leg Bondage Cage Straps Garter Body Belts
$20.78-23%

anal plug
anal plug buttplug silicone anal balls sex toys for adults erotic toy big butt plug anal beads plugs dilator but plug sextoy
$38.31

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Ankle Boots Velvet Side Zip Up Thick High Heels Short Booties Comfortable Ladies Shoes Woman Big Size 41 43 47 52
$107.53-37%

crossdresser silicone mask
Female Realistic Silicone Full Head Wear Headgear Crossdresser Cosplayers Male To Female Transgender Gay Cos Mask Cover Makeup
$151.35

prostate stimulation
5 Size Anal Trainer Set Prostate Massager Anus Expanding Dilator Stimulator Erotic Toy Dildo Butt Plug for Beginner Sex Shop
$11.35-22%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Black And Red Legging Boots With Belt Crotch Thigh High Unisex Boots High Heels Stilettos Low Heels Custom Colors & Legs
$156.09-8%

roanyer
Roanyer Sexy Silicone Hip Pads Beauty Butt Lifter Removable enhancing Fake Ass Enhancer Padding Hipster Wear for crossdresser
$415.03-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Scanning and recognizing
As you may have noticed I created a new Archive sub-forum for scans. But I have more ideas:

o- Recognize the text from the scans and create "usual" web-pages (to make it more convenient for browsing & reading)
o- Use the recognized text for neural-network training

So, the questions:

o- What is the easiest/fastest way of scanning?
o- In what format?
o- What is the easiest/fastest way to OCR?
o- Can anybody help with the recognition of aeady published scans?

ANY help & tips & tricks & scans are welcome!

(Just in case, I've got HP Office Jet 8600 all-in-one printer (with scanner, that is) and Canon 8800F scanner.)

Contributors: Like Ra (1)