Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

koomiho
KOOMIHO Crossdresser Panties Silicone Penetratable Vagina Boxer Briefs Men Thong be Feminine Transgender Shemale Drag Queen 1G
$102.85-35%

transparent swimsuit
Men's Swim Trunks Beach Pants Surfing Bathing Suit Surfboard Sexy Mesh Transparent Lace Swimwear Pad Push-up Swimming Swimsuits
$24.44-50%

crossdress
Soft Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong T Back Shapping Underwear Seamless Breathable Lace Men's Boxer Shorts
$31.08

sorbern
Brand Designer Rivet Acetate Round Glasses Frame Retro Men Women Optical Frame Prescription Eyewear Frames 48mm
$34.74-40%

shiny pantyhose
Women's Oil Shiny T-crotch 40D Pantyhose Yarns Sexy Yoga Stocking Hose Dance Fitness Lingerie Shimmery Professional Grade Tights
$58.84

leather hood bondage
IKOKY Slave PU Dog Hood Mask SM Bondage Erotic Toys Adult Games Sex Headgear Sexy Head Mask Fully Enclosed Sex Toys for Couple
$20.06

roanyer
Roanyer Sexy Silicone Hip Pads Beauty Butt Lifter Removable enhancing Fake Ass Enhancer Padding Hipster Wear for crossdresser
$415.03-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Massage / Bondage bench
Does anyone know of a massage table that has an adjustable height and can also be used for bondage?  For example, the massage table would have parts around the arms and legs that would fold down and form a bench similar to this bench from Extreme Restraints.  Just looking for a combo table so I wouldn't have to have to buy both.  I would really like to give my gf massages but it would also be cool if I could fold it down and use the adjustable height to penetrate her at the most comfortable angle (or her penetrate me 😊)
Tattoo beds tend to have arm and leg rests that can move independently. And the whole thing can be set up as a flat bed, and is height adjustable too.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 image.jpg   

Contributors: l8xlvr (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (1)