Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zlatameer
Sexy Latex Men Women Long Windbreaker Wind Coat with Cap Transparent Black Outer Robes Handmade Gown Raincoat S-LSW042
$203.28-22%

amoresy
AMORESY Silky Sheen One-piece Bodice Crotch Long-sleeved Woman Solid Color Bottom Zipper Dead Body Swimsuit
$42.20-15%

pantyhose bodysuit
Glossy Shiny Pantyhose Separate Finger Bodystocking Double Zipper Open Crotch Bodysuit Tight Sexy Transparent Conjoined Jumpsuit
$28.53-30%

latex swimsuit
Sexy Women Blue Latex Swimsuit Sleeveless Rubber Bodysuit Jumpsuit
$83.36-19%

gothic lolita
red white Lolita Shoes bow Kawaii Shoes Loli Devilian Little Bat Style Bowknot Demon Dark Gothic Lolita Platform Cosplay Shoes
$169.75-49%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Sexy Lingerie Fancy Lace Set Woman 2 Pieces Transparent Women's Underwear Embroidery Erotic Beautiful Bra And Panty Set
$9.16-4%

leather pencil skirt
Womens High Waist Slanted Zipper Black Hot Short Mini Skirts Festival Rave Party Clubwear Wet Look Patent Leather Mini Skirt
$23.91-38%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Massage / Bondage bench
Does anyone know of a massage table that has an adjustable height and can also be used for bondage?  For example, the massage table would have parts around the arms and legs that would fold down and form a bench similar to this bench from Extreme Restraints.  Just looking for a combo table so I wouldn't have to have to buy both.  I would really like to give my gf massages but it would also be cool if I could fold it down and use the adjustable height to penetrate her at the most comfortable angle (or her penetrate me 😊)
Tattoo beds tend to have arm and leg rests that can move independently. And the whole thing can be set up as a flat bed, and is height adjustable too.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 image.jpg   

Contributors: l8xlvr (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (1)