Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shibari
shibari moon woman T-Shirt boys t shirts plain t-shirt summer tops custom t shirts design your own oversized t shirt men
$87.22

shiny stockings
Sexy Women Fishnet Stockings Tights Crystal Rhinestone Lady Nylon Stockings Shiny Pantyhose Sexy Stocking
$4.37

bondage hood
Unisex Women Mens Full Face Mask Fetish Cosplay Bondage Hood for Adult Halloween Bar Party Games Leather Drawstring Mask Hood
$15.48-50%

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdress Male To Female Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Long Red Flat Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$180.29

Ftshist
Ftshist Sexy Flocked Long Gloves Elastic Black Mesh Lace Leopard Transparent Zebra Pattern Thin Gloves Prom Costume Accessories
$20.55-20%

masturbator
Super Realistic Big Ass Male Masturbator Artificial Women Vagina Anus Masturbator 3D Sex Doll For Man Adult Sex Toys Masturbator
$107.81-50%

electro stimulation device
5x5 4x4 Tens EMS Electrode Pads Gel Patch Stickers Electros Physiotherapy Body Massager Machine Nerve Muscle Stimulator Devices
$3.11-36%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Artful Photography - Subjects of Bondage & Fetishism
Hopefully we can get a nice collection of this style going; there are just so many awesome photographers out there and the topic is perfect for making some chic looking art.

I'll start us of with some Bob Carlos Clarke, who is sadly no longer with us:

Title: <Unknown>
[Image: Bob_Carlos_Clarke.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACH...1586656352]

Title: Bound to please
[Image: pm-32574-large.jpg]

Title: Sarah Kneeling
[Image: pm-32549-large.jpg]

Title: <Unknown>
[Image: 19_09_2007_0042901001190152005_bob_carlos_clarke.jpg]

Title: Adult Females Attack without Provocation
[Image: Adult+Females+Attack+without+Provocation.png]

One day, I'm going to have the guts to hang some prints like these in my 'den'...

/LLL
(21 Dec 2012, 09:10 )LustrousLaminaLover Wrote: One day, I'm going to have the guts to hang some prints like these in my 'den'...
... and money... Ain't the last two from Bob Carlos Clarke? 😉
Oh, crap... I had to read the original post properly (doing too many things simultaneously has some side effects)

(21 Dec 2012, 09:10 )LustrousLaminaLover Wrote: I'll start us of with some Bob Carlos Clarke, who is sadly no longer with us:

I adore his works.

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , LustrousLaminaLover (1)