Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

vac-u-lock machine
3.8'' Metal Suction Cup For Linear Actuator Attachment Holder Vac U Lock Telescopic Machine Vibrator Quick Mechanism Connector
$102.87-29%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Satin Slingback Women Pumps Sexy Design Flowers Pointed Toe Thin High Heels Banquet Wedding Mule Ladies Shoes
$47.49-51%

koomiho
KOOMIHO Simulation Strong Figure Realistic Silicone Male Muscle Suit Artificial Sturdy Chest Men Crossdresser Macho Cosplay
$256.52-59%

click lock bondage cage
Penis Lock Chastity Device Set Small Long Male Padlock Penis Cock Cage Click & Lock Bondage Belt Cock Ring Slave Restrained Man
$12.34-35%

mummy bondage
Naturehike Winter outdoor camping Ultralight Goose Down bondage mummy sleeping bag
$2119.92

jialuowei
Women Sandals 20CM Spike Heels Cross-Strap Narrow Bands Red Mirror Color Ladies Party Shows Nightclub Shoes
$810.70-31%

manyjoy
48mm Silicone Ball Gag Open Mouth Gag PU Leather Head Harness Bondage Gag with Lock Adult Games BDSM Sex Toys for Couple Women
$6.56-4%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Artful Photography - Subjects of Bondage & Fetishism
Hopefully we can get a nice collection of this style going; there are just so many awesome photographers out there and the topic is perfect for making some chic looking art.

I'll start us of with some Bob Carlos Clarke, who is sadly no longer with us:

Title: <Unknown>
[Image: Bob_Carlos_Clarke.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACH...1586656352]

Title: Bound to please
[Image: pm-32574-large.jpg]

Title: Sarah Kneeling
[Image: pm-32549-large.jpg]

Title: <Unknown>
[Image: 19_09_2007_0042901001190152005_bob_carlos_clarke.jpg]

Title: Adult Females Attack without Provocation
[Image: Adult+Females+Attack+without+Provocation.png]

One day, I'm going to have the guts to hang some prints like these in my 'den'...

/LLL
(21 Dec 2012, 09:10 )LustrousLaminaLover Wrote: One day, I'm going to have the guts to hang some prints like these in my 'den'...
... and money... Ain't the last two from Bob Carlos Clarke? 😉
Oh, crap... I had to read the original post properly (doing too many things simultaneously has some side effects)

(21 Dec 2012, 09:10 )LustrousLaminaLover Wrote: I'll start us of with some Bob Carlos Clarke, who is sadly no longer with us:

I adore his works.

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , LustrousLaminaLover (1)