Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

chastity cage
2023 HT-V5 Click&Lock Male Chastity Device,Cock Cage,Penis Ring,Penis Sleeve,Chastity Cage,BDSM Fetish Sex Toys For Men Gay
$7.25-48%

gaff panties
Mens Sissy Pouch Panties Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong T Back Shapping Underwear Male Inmitate Lingerie
$98.69-62%

latex catsuit
Sexy Women PVC Faux Leather Catsuit Long Sleeve Latex Bodysuit Front Zip Open Crotch Erotic Lingerie Leather Catsuit Plus Size
$204.49-40%

lip plump
Makeup Lip Gloss Moisturize Transpare Liquid Lipstick Gloss Bomb 9ml Universal Lip Luminizer Glitter Plump High-shine LipGloss
$8.47-34%

dildo gag
Adult Games Silicone Dildo Mouth Gag BDSM Bondage Dildo Ball Slave Open Mouth Gag Fetish Sex Toys for Women Exotic Accessories
$13.30-30%

oil shiny bodycon
Womens Glossy Outfit Oil Shiny Smooth Yoga Sportswear Swimwear Crop Top with Bodycon Mini Skirt Set Pole Dance Clubwear Swimsuit
$6.20-40%

self bondage
Sexy Lace Eye Mask Self Bondage Blindfold Handcuff Restraint Flogger Whip Costume Ecstasy Silk Satin Shade Cover Band Ribbon SM
$3.09

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

wanted selfbondage mistress/master
Hi my name is Jesse and want to become self bondage slave. I have done selfbondage about 15 years now and i have to say that i am quite good to tie myself up 😊 But now i need a little inspiration to my hobby. I have bored to do same scenarios all over a again. What expect to mistress/master are you give me selfbondage predicaments or orders. I follow your orders and recorded my sessions and send the proofs to you. I have done couple "live Shows" earlier too and maybe i do a live again 😉
If you are interested to be my mistress/master please contact me in message.

ps. You could find my earlier session photos in my fetlife profile https://fetlife.com/users/515997 and some videos in xtube, where my nick is jasapsa.
Cool! Can you post some of your self-bondage sessions with descriptions here? It would be very interesting and useful!
As likera said above link to the page for your session would be interesting.
Don't we all wish we had a mistress / domme...
This would be great to have, maybe we could exchange sessions sometime? Like a two way sub Dom thing...
Sure I have no idea who you are, where you live, if you're an axe murderer or not - let's hook up sometime!
I'm not...
(Slides axe into bag...)

Contributors: 7878 (2) , gunz (1) , jasapasa (1) , Like Ra (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (2)