Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress anime
Sexy Black Cat Girl Women Fantasy French Maid Outfit Men Gothic Sweet Lolita Dress Anime Cosplay Costume Plus Size XXXL XXXXL
$217.80-20%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Streetwear Basic Buckle Cargo Pants Women Solid Straight Leg Big Pockets Baggy Trousers All-Match Y2K Sweatpants Chic
$44.77-50%

silicone bodysuit
Fajas Colombiana Original Post Surgery High Compression Shapewear Shaper Bra Post Partum Lift Buttocks Silicone Lace Corset
$55.85-43%

transparent bodysuit
Sexy Women Transparent Bodysuit Solid Color Long Sleeve Party Club Jumpsuits Fashion Bodysuits Female Clothing
$28.97

ultrathin pantyhose
1PC Gradient Color Pantyhose Sexy Transparent Tights Ultrathin Sunscreen Lolita Stockings Anime Cosplay Costumes Accessories
$20.85

leather hood bondage
Adult Games the Total Sensory Deprivation Hood New Restraints Experience Fetish Bondage Sex Toys for Women Sexy Toy Men
$18.45

click lock bondage cage
Male Chastity Device HT-V5 Click&Lock Cobra Cock Cage Cock Ring Sleeve Lock Penis Cage Bondage Belt Fetish Sex Toy for Men
$301.80-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

new member, first post, tiedup in the woods
start my day hang out for awhile
(17 Nov 2012, 02:50 )DressBindFun Wrote: start my day hang out for awhile

Great photo. I would love to find you in the woods tied like that. You would be teased without mercy, and surely wet those panties.
(20 Nov 2012, 03:19 )jangus Wrote:
(17 Nov 2012, 02:50 )DressBindFun Wrote: start my day hang out for awhile

Great photo. I would love to find you in the woods tied like that. You would be teased without mercy, and surely wet those panties.

Ahhhh, yes. I spent 7 hours in the last 4 days “hanging out in the woods”. A lot of that time is spent thinking about getting caught by someone that would want to “play”. As you hear all the sounds in the woods, cars driving by, people talking, workers nearby, it really gets me hard. I posted the other two sessions that included a cold water/ice torture since no one can to “play” with me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Hogtied in the woods, with a blowjob trainer for a release, w/video DressBindFun 6 18,758 17 Apr 2023, 15:19
Last Post: Tinker D
blindfolded, bound, gagged in the woods, ice torture, No pain no gain. DressBindFun 0 3,200 18 Nov 2012, 21:07
Last Post: DressBindFun
blindfolded, bound, and gagged in the woods coldwater torture DressBindFun 2 3,346 17 Nov 2012, 23:48
Last Post: DressBindFun

Contributors: DressBindFun (2) , jangus (1)