Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy
Sexy Lace Shapers Panties Europe Women Seamless Hip Raise Slimming Tummy Control Briefs Transparent 3XL Plus Size Lingerie
$2.81

ultra shimmery tights
Womens Open Crotch Bodysuit Ultra Shimmery Stretch Toe to Bust Crotchless 30 Denier Body Stocking Pantyhose Lingerie Nightwear
$60.63-39%

zlatameer
0.6mm Men Latex Catsuit Rubber Bodysuit with Socks ( and Separeted Gloves) Handmade Jumpsuit Clothing S-LCM100
$205.68-14%

bondage high heels
14CM High Heel Bondage Lockable Sissy Maid Fetish Bdsm Kinky Ankle Boots Size36-46
$965.58-39%

zentai
Adult Kid Full Body Zentai Suit Costume Second Skin Tights Suits Spandex Nylon Bodysuit Cosplay Costumes for Halloween
$27.83-14%

dildo gag
Adult Game Erotic Toys Strap On Penis Open Mouth Oral Dildo Gag Fetish Bdsm Bondage Restraints Play Slave Sex Toys For Couples
$9.26-39%

anime fetish
Women Transparent Latex Stockings with Black Trims Fetish Sexy Handmade
$274.90-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

blindfolded, bound, and gagged in the woods coldwater torture
Did the cold water torture this morning. Only made it 24 minutes, Basically I get bound up in the woods when it cold in the mornings(39 this morning) wet my self down, bind myself up and let the drip systems drip cold water down my legs. 39 Degrees outside, with a little breeze, and 39 degree water it doesn’t take long for the legs to go numb and give out. You can see the 5 gallon bucket and the black drip hoses tucked into my pantyhose. I use 6 hoses around the waist so the water flows evenly. The 5 gallons will last about 50 minutes but I’ve never made it that long. As the legs give out you start putting your weight on the ropes and they get tighter around the thighs. You need to be careful because the pain caused by the ropes is masked by the cold water and numbness in your legs. You must have a quick release. If your into pain you will love this since the pain stays in your legs for a day or two. Give it a try………..
Check out the pictures

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 coldwaterdiag.jpg     bootdrain.jpg     hangingon.jpg     keepchecking.jpg   
Carefull, That will get you into a lot of troble doing that.
(17 Nov 2012, 23:16 )Tinker D Wrote: Carefull, That will get you into a lot of troble doing that.

yep, I don't lock my hands I just use some spring clips that release quickly, so the game is how long can you take it rather than how do I get out.

Seems everyone on the list plays the game "how do I get out" I just perfer the pain game.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Hogtied in the woods, with a blowjob trainer for a release, w/video DressBindFun 6 18,758 17 Apr 2023, 15:19
Last Post: Tinker D
new member, first post, tiedup in the woods DressBindFun 2 5,043 20 Nov 2012, 19:08
Last Post: DressBindFun
blindfolded, bound, gagged in the woods, ice torture, No pain no gain. DressBindFun 0 3,200 18 Nov 2012, 21:07
Last Post: DressBindFun

Contributors: DressBindFun (2) , Tinker D (1)