Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy oil bodysuit
Sexy Women Oil Glossy Shiny Tube Bodysuit Elastic One Piece Thong Candy Color Sexy Tights Bandage Satin Shaper Leotard Short
$26.24-45%

gothic lolita
Vintage Gothic Lolita Dress Suit Women Fur Collar Long Sleeves Shawl Cute Single-breasted Winter Warm Thick Bow Dresses
$103.44-54%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY 3-12 Years Tank Shorty Unitard for Girls Kids Romper Ballet Skate Bodysuits Gymnastics Leotard Toddler Dance Costume
$14.10-40%

Ftshist
Ftshist Flash Diamond Mesh Long Gloves Sexy Stretch Full Fingers Gloves Black Fishnet Bling Long-Sleeve Stage Party Accessories
$10.26-29%

2023 chastity
2023 Double Cock Ring Penis Enlarger Delay Ejaculation Prepuce Blocking Scrotum Bind Rings BDSM Product For Male 18 Sex Chastity
$5.69-50%

wetlook
Sexy Men Fishnet Splice T-Shirt High Quality Top Club Wear Short Sleeve Pullover Wetlook Punk Fit Patent Leather T Shirt Male
$11.97-15%

wetlook
Mens Wetlook PVC Leather T Shirts Tops Black Punk Tight Fitness Clothing Short Sleeve Zipper Mens Stage Tops Sexy Party Clubwear
$17.30-15%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

lockable rubber cuffs
I am looking for some rubber/latex lockable cuffs, a complete set
anyone know were you can buy them, for a good price ?
Maude you can place a small padlock in one or eyes to prevent un-buckling the cud’s?
Cuffs
I hate this spell checker
you can easily built them yourself. Just buy a 3mm Rubber sheet on ebay and cut them out.
https://www.blackstyle.de/cgi-bin/shop/l...t_zeilen=0

If you want to build them by yourself, they also have rubber and the metal parts:
https://www.blackstyle.de/lshop,showrub,...le,,,,.htm
(14 Oct 2018, 16:06 )Vacbedbound Wrote: you can easily built them yourself. Just buy a 3mm Rubber sheet on ebay and cut them out.

ok can you give me a link to the parts ?
look for something like this
(14 Oct 2018, 16:58 )Vacbedbound Wrote: look for something like this

thks  
but i need the metal parts  ,  to make the lock go in
You can use a Screw like this. Just saw of the Top, drill a hole thew it and secure with a lock.
 IMG_6231.JPG   

Contributors: lnome (1) , slaafruben (3) , Tinker D (2) , Vacbedbound (3)