Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gothic lolita
Japanese Gothic Lolita Dress Girls Vintage Dark Funeral Lolita Jsk Dress Women Harajuku Cool Sleeveless Punk Suspender Dresses
$142.88-29%

yizyif
Mens Candy Cane Christmas Costume Striped V-Neck Sleeveless Santa Claus Waistcoat Vest Jacket for Xmas Holiday Party New Year
$151.67-40%

roanyer
Roanyer Shemale Fake Vagina Pant with Silicone Penetrable Artificial False Buttock Latex Underwear Crossdresser Drag Queen Trans
$295.24-50%

2023 chastity
2023 New 케이지 요도 플러그 Stainless Steel Chastity Belt with skin Dildo Head, New Metal Feminine Cock Cage, Adult Play Sextoy for Men
$61.49-50%

sex toy vibrator
Masturbator Fascia Gun Adapter Attachements Massage Head to silicone Dildo Sex Toys for Women Vibrators Penis
$8.23

jialuowei
Women Pole Dancing Boots 20CM High Heel Platform Cross-tied Zip Ankle Boots In Stock
$895.40-34%

2022 chastity
2022 Brand Latest Tshirts For Men 100% Cotton Chastity Is Abuse T-Shirt Short Sleeve O-Neck Casual Tee Shirt 4XL 5XL 6X
$11.98-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

lockable rubber cuffs
I am looking for some rubber/latex lockable cuffs, a complete set
anyone know were you can buy them, for a good price ?
Maude you can place a small padlock in one or eyes to prevent un-buckling the cud’s?
Cuffs
I hate this spell checker
you can easily built them yourself. Just buy a 3mm Rubber sheet on ebay and cut them out.
https://www.blackstyle.de/cgi-bin/shop/l...t_zeilen=0

If you want to build them by yourself, they also have rubber and the metal parts:
https://www.blackstyle.de/lshop,showrub,...le,,,,.htm
(14 Oct 2018, 16:06 )Vacbedbound Wrote: you can easily built them yourself. Just buy a 3mm Rubber sheet on ebay and cut them out.

ok can you give me a link to the parts ?
look for something like this
(14 Oct 2018, 16:58 )Vacbedbound Wrote: look for something like this

thks  
but i need the metal parts  ,  to make the lock go in
You can use a Screw like this. Just saw of the Top, drill a hole thew it and secure with a lock.
 IMG_6231.JPG   

Contributors: lnome (1) , slaafruben (3) , Tinker D (2) , Vacbedbound (3)