Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

time lock bondage
Smart Intelligent Metal Timing Lock Digital Electronic Timer Fetish BDSM Bondage Restraints 18+ Sex Toys For Couples Adult Games
$150.26

dildo chair
Female Masturbation Furniture Sex Pleasure Sexual Chair Swing Elastic Chair No Vibrator for Women Sex Toys for Women
$623.03-59%

sexy pantyhose
Sweet Lolita Print Pantyhose Sexy Japanese Harajuku Stretch Tights Women Y2K Girls Yoga Pants Tattoo Pantyhose Xmas Sotckings
$73.04

LZCMsoft
Mandy Girls Shiny Long Sleeve Thong Black Leotard Lycra Costumes Wetlook Ballet Dance Metallic Unitard Gymnastics
$15.12

breath control latex
Ftshist Silica Gel Gas Mask Fetish Latex Rubber Mask Hood Breath Control Conquer Choking Headgear Cosplay Costume Party Wear
$119.73

drozeno
Men's Underwear English Letter Personality T-Back Low Waist Sexy Double G-String Pure Cotton Comfortable Hip Lifting KoreanStyle
$59.27-63%

hypnosis device
EMS Sleep Aid Watch Microcurrent Pulse Fast Sleeping Help Smart Wristband Anti-anxiety Insomnia Hypnosis Device Pressure Relief
$15.46

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

lockable rubber cuffs
I am looking for some rubber/latex lockable cuffs, a complete set
anyone know were you can buy them, for a good price ?
Maude you can place a small padlock in one or eyes to prevent un-buckling the cud’s?
Cuffs
I hate this spell checker
you can easily built them yourself. Just buy a 3mm Rubber sheet on ebay and cut them out.
https://www.blackstyle.de/cgi-bin/shop/l...t_zeilen=0

If you want to build them by yourself, they also have rubber and the metal parts:
https://www.blackstyle.de/lshop,showrub,...le,,,,.htm
(14 Oct 2018, 16:06 )Vacbedbound Wrote: you can easily built them yourself. Just buy a 3mm Rubber sheet on ebay and cut them out.

ok can you give me a link to the parts ?
look for something like this
(14 Oct 2018, 16:58 )Vacbedbound Wrote: look for something like this

thks  
but i need the metal parts  ,  to make the lock go in
You can use a Screw like this. Just saw of the Top, drill a hole thew it and secure with a lock.
 IMG_6231.JPG   

Contributors: lnome (1) , slaafruben (3) , Tinker D (2) , Vacbedbound (3)