Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy oil bodysuit
Oil Shiny Full Bodysuit Cover Head Cocoons Body Stockings Sheer See Thourgh Five Fingers Glove Sexy Tight Open Crotch Leotard
$31.21-48%

penis pump
Accessories For Penis Pump Cylinder Penis Extender For Men Penise Enlargement Vacuum Pump Ring Replacement Sleeve Flask Part
$2.31

gaff panties
Sexy Men Sissy Briefs Lace Sponge Pad Pouch Thong Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Hollow Shapping Underwear
$57.48-52%

latex bondage
Women Black Red Sexy Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Plus Size Clubwear Sexy Jumpsuit With Zipper Crotch Sex Fetish Bondage Costumes
$55.66-25%

latex one piece
One Piece Theme Party Decor Latex Foil Balloon Cake Topper Banner Boy Birthday Party Supplies Baby Shower Kids Gift
$27.91-25%

1d oil stockings
Black Red Line Cuban Heel Back Seam Anti-slip Thigh High Stockings 1D Oil Shiny Silky Party Socks Hot Pole Dance Clubwear
$5.35-4%

penis pump
Men Penis Pump Replacement Silicone Sleeve Cover Penis Extender Pump Sleeve Sex Toys For Men Penis Enlargement Accessories
$2.60

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

cheapest and strongest vacbed ever made !!!
Hello guys !

It has been a long time 😊

Well, guess what, I remembered how much I loved vacuum bondage, and now I live alone, I thought it would be a good idea to show how easy and cheap you can get into vacuum bondage.

Last night, I built something using a few materials, and here, I'll explain how I did it...

So, for those who knows the store «Canadian Tire», I bought a plastic drop sheet, which is 8 ft x 12 ft. around $7 CDN
 20220916_161541.jpg   

Then, I folded it to get a 8 ft. x 6 ft. piece, and I used some duct tape to join the two edges together. The offset is about 1 inch (2,5 cm) between the top layer and the bottom layer, as shown here:
 20220916_162156.jpg     20220916_162153.jpg   

For the last part, I duct taped the bottom like this:
 20220916_162500.jpg   

So once the bag is ready, you need a mattress (of course, slightly smaller than the bag ! (about 6ft x 4 ft. would be nice):
 20220916_162645.jpg     20220916_162915.jpg   

For those wanting to activate the vacuum from inside, you might need a hand switch like this:
 20220916_203139.jpg   

Finally, you must seal the vacuum hose and the switch once again with duct tape. It is important to put the end of the vacuum facing the mattress, so the air could be sucked out passing by the mattress. That will allow all the air to be evacuated:
 20220916_203119.jpg     20220916_203345.jpg   

Here is the result:
 20220916_203405.jpg   

So I tried it, and the result is absolutely stunning and nice !
 IMG_20220916_215646.jpg   

Thanks for reading, and if you have some questions, feel free to write a comment 😊 !

vacuum_experiments
Wow, that just gave me a solution to an arcade problem we have been struggling for years.
And I like the results of your vacuum bed.
Question???
How did you breathe ??? Don’t see a hose.
(18 Sep 2022, 16:43 )Tinker D Wrote: How did you breathe ??? Don’t see a hose.
Was just about to ask the same question.
Maybe he used a snorkel with a hose attached???
When you zoom in, I think there is a fairly thin hose to the left side of his head inside the sheathing.
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
(18 Sep 2022, 16:43 )Tinker D Wrote: Wow, that just gave me a solution to an arcade problem we have been struggling for years.

I don't want to derail the thread but I'm legitimately curious how a home made vacbed has helped you solve a years long arcade problem.
(19 Sep 2022, 04:23 )essanym Wrote:
(18 Sep 2022, 16:43 )Tinker D Wrote: Wow, that just gave me a solution to an arcade problem we have been struggling for years.

I don't want to derail the thread but I'm legitimately curious how a home made vacbed has helped you solve a years long arcade problem.

Probably how to protect the floor of the arcade. Using plastic drop sheets maybe? Either that or covering something else
That’s for another thread.
Not going to hijack this one, No sir-e Bub.
Not going to happen.
(18 Sep 2022, 16:43 )Tinker D Wrote: Wow, that just gave me a solution to an arcade problem we have been struggling for years.
And I like the results of your vacuum bed.
Question???
How did you breathe ??? Don’t see a hose.

Hello Tinker D,

I'm glad you like the result 😊

So I breathe thanks to a very small hole I punched with my teeth while the vacuum was pressing me on the mattress.

Have a nice day !

vacuum_experiments
Here is a gif of the vac mattress in action, for those interested to see !

6twkzo.gif   

Contributors: Ashlee (1) , Bound Whore (1) , essanym (1) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (2) , Peeklemeekle (1) , Tinker D (4) , vacuum_experiments (5)