Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex one piece
1Set Birthday Balloons Kids Party Decoration Baby Shower Balloons Happy Birthday Banners Anime One Piece Theme Cupcake Toppers
$6.75-50%

silicone bodysuit
Half Bodysuit High Collar Neck Fake Artificial Boobs Realistic E CUP Silicone Breast Forms Crossdresser Shemale Drag Queen 4G
$871.20-78%

wetlook
Mens Wetlook PVC Leather T Shirts Tops Black Punk Tight Fitness Clothing Short Sleeve Zipper Mens Stage Tops Sexy Party Clubwear
$17.30-15%

silicone bodysuit
1 Pair Self-Adhesive No Trace Silicone Padded For Panties Push Up Hip Women Enhancing Lifter Contour Butt Hip Up Silicone P H5M3
$29.62-56%

latex pencil skirt
Latex Leather Mini Skirt Lady Office PVC Skinny Pencil Skirts Sexy High Waist Skirts Short Women Bodycon Clubwear Custom
$73.81-34%

shiny stockings
XXXL Plus Size Oil Shiny Latex Stockings High Quality PVC Wetlook Thigh High Stockings Women Sexy Lingerie Pole Dance Hosiery
$8.12-2%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Aurora Series Oily Jacquard Sole Back Line Sexy Stockings Silky Oil Shiny Glossy Open Crotch Pantyhose Nylon Cuban Heel Tights
$6.04

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

cheapest and strongest vacbed ever made !!!
(19 Sep 2022, 12:07 )vacuum_experiments Wrote: I breathe thanks to a very small hole I punched with my teeth while the vacuum was pressing me on the mattress.
That's scary...
Very scary indeed.
(19 Sep 2022, 12:30 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 Sep 2022, 12:07 )vacuum_experiments Wrote: I breathe thanks to a very small hole I punched with my teeth while the vacuum was pressing me on the mattress.
That's scary...

Very scary and very dangerous. Relying on yourself to make a breathing hole with teeth as the vacuum begins? Self vacuum bed bondage is aeady a very debatable subject that many would say should never be done. 

I'm NOT here to tell you not to do self vacuum bed bondage though, as I do think if you take the right precautions and are smart about how you do things, that most risks can be minimized. But having the vacuum start without a way of breathing aeady in place seems extremely and unnecessarily risky and I would highly recommend against that. Please please please setup a way to breathe ahead of time.
Thank you Peeklemeekle for your comment.

Of course, nobody could be against safety... I used do do this first with someone supervising me, so we know how easy pas the plastic to tear. But yes, using a breathing tube is the best idea...
Hello guys,

Here is my new "vacouch".

Greetings,

vacuum_experiments

VideoCapture_20221002-235102.jpg   
Dumb question, how did you seal off the top end once you are inside??

Contributors: Ashlee (1) , Bound Whore (1) , essanym (1) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (2) , Peeklemeekle (1) , Tinker D (4) , vacuum_experiments (5)