Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Black Gymnastics Unitard for Men Full Length Unitards for Women Dance Scoop Neck Spandex Unisex Jumpsuits Fitness
$32.55-30%

latex zentai
Sexy Zipper Open Breast and Open Crotch Catsuit Jumpsuit Wetlook Patent Leather Zentai Streetwear Clubwear Jumpsuits Overalls
$128.54-37%

SXXY
SXXY 3 Styles Realistic Penis Sleeve Soft Liquid Silicone Cock Cover With Real Veins For Men Delay Ejaculation Dick Enlargement
$72.60-61%

latex tights
Ultimate Unisex Latex Knee-Length Five Toe Socks for Cosplay - Natural Material, Various Colors, Stylish and Comfortable
$228.69

bondage leotard
Mens Sexy Oil Shiny Halter Neck Bodysuit Body Chest Harness Jumpsuits Underwear High Elastic Hollow Bondage Leotard
$107.25-40%

sexy oil bodysuit
Sexy Full Body Stockings Oil Shiny Bodysuit Women See Through Tights Nylon Transparent Pantyhose Strapless Jumpsuits Clubwear
$14.90-40%

leg binder
Women Chest Binder Breathable Sportwear Tanks Crop Top Flat Breast Binder Legs Buckle Bra Tank Stretch Shaping Corset
$4.51

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Vacuum locked
Hi, it's just simple idea.
I have a two stage penis and balls vacuum cylinder, a handcuff. 
Here's the plan put the keys inside cylinder and vacuum sealed my package. handcuffed myself from back and now try to free myself.
It's not really bondage but needs lots of effort and times against you as swelling developed.
 Any idea to improve it?
I can involve a partner in play.

Thanks and sorry about my bad English 😐
I was thinking about it, however my experience with vacuum pumps (I only have one cylinder which covers"the whole package") shows, that any wrong movement affect the sealing, and even if you don't move, the air will get it much sooner. I might have to try a "penis-only" cylinder, I hope it keeps vacuum better.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Craving to be locked in a cage Slaveboy98 0 2,088 12 Jul 2016, 04:05
Last Post: Slaveboy98

Contributors: djbobo (1) , Like Ra (1)