Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

drozeno
DROZENO Sexy underwear female sentiment summer low waist sexy T-string T pants sex interest tight large size nightclub Europe an
$58.90

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 3-Piece Contrast Color Lace Bra Set Women 10 Colors Embroidery Panty Underwear Set Ladies Blue Sexy Lingerie Set
$21.45-35%

speerise
Speerise Costume Women's Tank Stirrup legging Nylon Spandex Long Bodysuit Dance Wear Shiny Metallic Unitard
$215.19-25%

leg binder
Operating Bed Accessories Load Binder Slider Leg Arm Support Card Waist Shoulder
$19.36

speerise
SPEERISE Performance Clothes for women Open Back Ballet Dance Leotard Adult Bodysuit Spandex Sleeveless Unitards Stagewear
$166.97-38%

leohex
LEOHEX 2022 Sexy Satin Glossy Leggings Trousers Glitter Stockings Shiny Japanese Ankle-Length Pants High Waist Tights Women
$62.90-54%

crossdress cosplay female
Sexy Maid Uniform Set Cos Silicone Head Cover Makeup Crossdresser Cosplay MTF Male To Female Realistic Silicone Headgear
$47.34

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Timer
I see all over this site people using timers with their vibrators....where do you get those. I need one that you can program for different on/off time settings
Strange you ask that. I have been looking for the same thing and came up with nothing. The only think I could come up with was an old egg timer with a switch, and a pair of wires to the vibrater. When the timer reaches Zerg, the switch closed and the vibrator kicks on.
I remember seeing an alarm clock with wires connected to the face and minenit hand. I think it’s in the art section.
So, these kind of timers, Electric timers on Amazon, are all over the place. They even sell some of these kinds at my local grocery store.

And then there are these power strips that I have not yet tried but have been interested in. The one I linked seems to be programmable as it apparently can connect to wifi which indicates the possibility that you may be able to log into it (kind of like logging into your internet router) to program the outlets, but that's just a guess on my part. It also seems to have a smart phone app that can connect to it so you or someone else (not necessarily at your home) can remote control the vibrator over the internet.

Warning, this next spoiler content is for people that are knowledgeable and comfortable with electrical and electronics. Please don't even attempt this unless you know what you are doing.

Show Content

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bullet vibrator (timer) control SuzanneC 5 551 26 Aug 2022, 04:20
Last Post: Tinker D
Vibrator with timer (not real self bondage) bodysuit 2 5,585 21 Jan 2015, 19:17
Last Post: bodysuit

Contributors: essanym (1) , Tinker D (1) , Werlb71321 (1)