Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Leosoxs lingerie
T Shirt 100% Cotton White Vtg Pinup Girl 50's Comic Strip Lingerie High Heels
$139.15-41%

jialuowei
IN Stock Pole Dance Boots 20CM Super High Spike Heel Platform Solid Flannel Side-Zip Women Sexy Ankle Boots Size 36-43
$905.08

hentai
Hentai Lucy Sexy Naked Girl 3D Chest Mouse Pad Big Gaming Anime Boobs MousePad with Wrist Rest Oppai Cute XXL Large Desk Mat
$42.35-50%

ballet high heels
Ballet Toe Pads Ballet Dance Pointe Pads Ballet Dance Toe Pads Soft Toe Covers Pointe Shoes High Heels Toe Caps For Women Girls
$4.26-34%

oil encasement
3D Sexy Tights Jumpsuit Oil Shine Full Encased Bodyhose Shiny Five Fingers Toes Bodystocking One Piece Club Dance Wear Bodysuit
$163.35-20%

drozeno
Oily Shiny Pants Elastic Tight-fitting Silky shebin gymnastics body Leggings Sexy high fork briefs
$35.07

bondage device
Stainless Steel Adjustable Nipple Clamps Breast Stimulate Chastity Device for Women Fetish Bondage Tools Sex Toys For Couples
$15.72-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bullet vibrator (timer) control
Does anyone know if there is a battery powered bullet vibrator that can be controlled by a timer?  The large electric vibrators are too much for me, so the power outlet times are not what I am looking for.

Thanks!
I'm sure if you built your own patterns, you could use one of the Lovense models for this function.
(06 Jul 2022, 07:54 )ltxrob Wrote: I'm sure if you built your own patterns, you could use one of the Lovense models for this function.

Oh what a wide choice... but cannot see bullet here. Want to have one for my wife as a gift
If you are handy, all you really need is a standard battery powered bullet vibrator. Get a mechanical egg timer and super glue a switch so when the timer reaches Zero, the switch will close and turn on the vibratior.
The wires from the timer go to the controller. A simple card with wires taped to it will fit between the two batteries.
Set your timer, the switch will be off, tie yourself up and wait. When the timer hits Zero, the switch closes and the vibrating eggs will come alive and so you will.
(25 Aug 2022, 05:32 )Tinker D Wrote: If you are handy, all you really need is a standard battery powered bullet vibrator. Get a mechanical egg timer and super glue a switch so when the timer reaches Zero, the switch will close and turn on the vibratior.
The wires from the timer go to the controller. A simple card with wires taped to it will fit between the two batteries.
Set your timer, the switch will be off, tie yourself up and wait. When the timer hits Zero, the switch closes and the vibrating eggs will come alive and so you will.

Thank you for the idea!
Your welcome

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Vibrator during self-bondage? One Letter Shor- 13 3,405 25 Jan 2023, 18:55
Last Post: GarsMeyar
"Magic Wands" with remote control or "hard" switches? swswl 17 1,360 28 Mar 2022, 14:56
Last Post: Kit-Katt
Timer Werlb71321 2 2,517 07 Mar 2019, 08:17
Last Post: essanym
Vibrator with timer (not real self bondage) bodysuit 2 5,585 21 Jan 2015, 19:17
Last Post: bodysuit
Turn your mobile phone into a DIY vibrator Like Ra 1 7,313 09 Jun 2010, 10:39
Last Post: WindowsNet

Contributors: Donnyy (2) , ltxrob (1) , SuzanneC (1) , Tinker D (2)