Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

oil shiny bodycon
Women Oil Glossy Wet Look Zip Up Slim Short Dress PVC Leather Bodycon Turtleneck Shiny Party Nightclub Wear Solid Female Dress
$167.81-28%

crossdresser silicone mask
Female Full Head Realistic Silicone Headgear COS Masquerade Costumes Shemale Cosplay Mtf Cross Dressing Crossdress Mask Male GAY
$144.93

latex fetish
Latex Mask Sexy Rubber Hood Fetish Mask Latex Costume Single With Mouthpiece breathing tube
$180.29

shapewear
Fajas Colombianas BBL Sculpting Butt Lifter Shapewear for Women High-waisted Shorts Tummy Control Panties Postpartum Girdle faja
$18.89

high waist faux leather
Women High Waisted Faux Leather Pants PU Leggings Single-Breasted Plus Velvet Matte Skinny Leggings Black Sexy Pencil Pants C275
$30.30

rubber latex dress
Sexy Latex Rubber Dress Back Zipper Short Sleeve Low Neck Club Wear Costume
$90.75-8%

qiui
QIUI APP Cellmate Cage 2 Chastity Electric Shock Penis Cage Male Chastity Lock Cock Lock Remote Control Cage Male Chastity Belt
$229.90-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Tied up in spandex
Here are some bondage pics of me wearing my favourite type of clothing material: spandex. Sharing my pictures with you gives me a little bit of exhibitionistic pleasure and I hope you like them 😊

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 me-01.jpg     me-02.jpg     me-03.jpg     me-04.jpg     me-05.jpg     me-06.jpg     me-07.jpg   
Excellent! I especially love the duct-tape hood in the first pic 😉
(14 Mar 2012, 19:01 )alias180 Wrote: Sharing my pictures with you gives me a little bit of exhibitionistic pleasure
Yes, this is one of the driving mechanisms 😉
I wish I could put myself in your shoes in some of these pics.... okay all of them

Contributors: alias180 (1) , Culmor (1) , Like Ra (1) , systemisdownz10 (1)