Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent dress
150x91 cm Designer Fluorescent Fabric Shining Laser Gauze DIY Gauze Dress Wedding Stage Background Decoration Transparent Fabric
$2.21-41%

chastity 2021
BLACKOUT 2021 Plastic Male Egg-Type Fully Restraint Chastity Device Cock Cage Penis Ring Bondage Belt Sex Toys A394
$16.58

latex leotard
Sexy Men Colorful Faux Latex PU Bodysuit Cosplay Wetlook Maid Tights Zentai Full Body Cover Bodysuit Night Club Outfits Leotard
$116.55-50%

arm binder
Bdsm Bondage Black Belt Full Body Leather Restraint Straps Hand Behind Back Bondage Arm Body Binder Glove Sleeves Sex Bandage
$11.53

sexy
French Style Sexy Women Lace Panties Satin Silk Comfortable Seamless Diamond Decorations Briefs Breathable Panties
$4.15

shapewear
SEXYWG Butt Lifter Panties for Women Sexy Shapewear Push Up Panties Hip Shapewear Hip Pads Shaper Panties
$9.53

oil shiny bodycon
Women Sexy Bodycon Dresses Oil Shiny Glossy Long Sleeve Slim Fit Mini Pencil Dress Nightclub Bar Rave Party Babes Clubwear
$15.19

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Tied up in spandex
Here are some bondage pics of me wearing my favourite type of clothing material: spandex. Sharing my pictures with you gives me a little bit of exhibitionistic pleasure and I hope you like them 😊

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 me-01.jpg     me-02.jpg     me-03.jpg     me-04.jpg     me-05.jpg     me-06.jpg     me-07.jpg   
Excellent! I especially love the duct-tape hood in the first pic 😉
(14 Mar 2012, 19:01 )alias180 Wrote: Sharing my pictures with you gives me a little bit of exhibitionistic pleasure
Yes, this is one of the driving mechanisms 😉
I wish I could put myself in your shoes in some of these pics.... okay all of them

Contributors: alias180 (1) , Culmor (1) , Like Ra (1) , systemisdownz10 (1)