Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex swimsuit
Sexy Sleeveless monokini swimwear women Latex Catsuit Shiny Patent Leather Swimwear One-piece Bodysuit Swimsuit
$6.22

leohex
LEOHEX Women Casual Fashion T-shirt 2022 Autumn Glossy Long Sleeve Elastic High Neck Tight Sports Basic Shirt Mujer Tops Leotard
$65.32-55%

glossy body suit
XCKNY satin glossy Bodysuit Full Length Oil Smooth Running Overalls Silky yoga zentai Casual Sport Tights open crotch tights
$102.85-48%

drozeno
DROZENO Body shaping bodybuilding all-inclusive one-piece women's long sleeves and feet
$156.07

realistic mask kigurumi
(A2) Custom Unisex BJD Doll Mask Japan Cartoon Realistic Silicone Lifesize Anime Role Kigurumi Cosplay Mask
$966.78

msemis
Kids Girls Artistic Skating Ballet Lyrical Dance Dress Long Sleeve Round Neckline Shiny Sequins Rhythmic Gymnastics Dancewear
$19.90

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Rubbit Doll Cat Costumes Glove Tail Animal Heads Wearable Kig Headsets Animal
$1758.77-49%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Tied to bed, listening to Bambi Hypnosis and being a good Bimbodoll
(13 Jul 2021, 11:10 )Bound Whore Wrote: Also yeah, dildos can't properly come in your mouth, down your throat and all over your face (I'm aware of and I own a squirting dildo

What are you using as a fake sperm for squirting dildo ?

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(13 Jul 2021, 11:44 )Like Ra Wrote: Oh yes!!! Dress me up, tie me down and shove that shaft down my throat!!!! (Must confess, I do have some experience)

Care to elaborate? How did you go about that?
Did you have a friend with the same inclination and you two just went for it? Did it have a negative impact on the friendship?
Did you dip into the gay scene to pop your cumslut cherry? Sorry for prying, feel free to keep it to yourself of course.

Lately I wondered how to best approach this particular ... aspect.
I considered looking for a MF couple with a bi-inclined M. I imagine that could be a playful enough atmosphere to take off the pressure.
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
(13 Jul 2021, 14:36 )Vixien Wrote: What are you using as a fake sperm for squirting dildo ?

Just water, flour, salt and very little vegetable oil, slowly simmered and passed through a sieve.

It's just so bothersome to get the consistency right - too thick and it won't squirt but just slowly drip, too watery and it's just not as much fun.
Also you need to be able to interact with the dildo's pump (usually a small bulb with limited volume). Also you'll want to get the temperature right. The whole setup involved just does not feel like it's worth it.

I have been tinkering with the idea of using an oxygen pump from an aquarium plugged into a smart electrical plug or mechanical timer.
The fake cum goes into a 400 ml shampoo bottle (filled with as much cum as you feel like getting pumped into/over you) with the outgoing tube on the bottom and the air intake from the pump at the top, probably with a valve to keep the pressure in the bottle. The pump will gradually pressurize the shampoo bottle and once the buildup is enough, it should deliver a nice squirt. Repeat as needed or until you run out of cum.

I aeady got a pump for €10, but the air output volume seems to be too low.
I will have to run some tests sometime.
I'll make sure to let you know how it goes.
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
(13 Jul 2021, 14:39 )Bound Whore Wrote: Care to elaborate?
Some hints: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/tag/TTD and https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/search...er&uid=532 (I have an OK to post some more - not related to me - photos, thanks @TTD, if you are still around)
(13 Jul 2021, 14:54 )Bound Whore Wrote:
(13 Jul 2021, 14:36 )Vixien Wrote: What are you using as a fake sperm for squirting dildo ?

I have been tinkering with the idea of using an oxygen pump from an aquarium plugged into a smart electrical plug or mechanical timer...

Maybe try an aquarium powerhead instead? They're submersible and designed to move fluids.

powerhead.jpg   
(13 Jul 2021, 19:15 )Culmor Wrote:
(13 Jul 2021, 14:54 )Bound Whore Wrote:

I have been tinkering with the idea of using an oxygen pump from an aquarium plugged into a smart electrical plug or mechanical timer...

Maybe try an aquarium powerhead instead? They're submersible and designed to move fluids.

There have been a number of posts on the forum about designing a system to pump cum (real or fake) but right now I can only find this one: Kinky devices test (likera.com) 

MJ
All Bambi related posts were moved to Bambi's thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2333

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Suntan Pantyhose with tied ankles LuckyLu 9 2,619 10 Dec 2020, 17:33
Last Post: Tinker D
Tied in doorway with ballet boots Frank 5 3,381 20 Oct 2019, 19:01
Last Post: JackWong25
Tied to the door blueboyia 9 7,077 03 Apr 2019, 22:41
Last Post: DressBindFun
Tied to Floor vanessa_fetish 5 10,235 07 Dec 2013, 18:27
Last Post: vanessa_fetish

Contributors: Bound Whore (6) , Culmor (1) , helpless85 (1) , Like Ra (6) , madjack (2) , Vixien (1)