Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anime fetish
Sexy Costume Woman Adjustable PU Leather Masks Hood Open Mouth+Open Eyes Mask Blindfold Cosplay Erotic Fetish Wear for Couples
$13.21-28%

faak
156-890g weight heavy nipple clamps, boobs clamps with heavy balls, BDSM Bondage Sex Toys For Couples, Adult Slave Games Product
$7.24-45%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Streetwear Skinny Solid Crop Top Short Stacked Folds Hooded T shirt Women Off Shoulder Fashion Party Sexy Tierred New
$158.50-49%

qiui
QIUI Beat Pat Electric APP Remote Control Stimulation Spanking Slave Femdom Spanking Electric Shock Adult Sex Toys For Couples
$196.02-40%

latex pencil skirt
Sexy PVC Latex Full Zip Skirt Fetish Women Faux Leather High Waist Long Seamless Bodycon Mermaid Skirts 4XL Skits Custom
$56.75-40%

anal balls
Mini Silicone Anal Bead Jelly Toys Skin Feeling Dildo Adult Sex Toys for Men Women Butt Plug Sex Products Anal Ball Erotic
$59.02

pueraria mirifica
10ml Breast Enlargement Oil Lifting Cream Natural Pueraria Mirifica Enlarge Bust Bigger Hips Ass Enhancement 3CB030
$4.24-59%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Tied to Floor
 self bound sissy maid 01.jpg     self bound sissy maid 02.jpg     self bound sissy maid 03.jpg     self bound sissy maid 04.jpg   

About a week ago I did a self bondage session where I was bound to the floor, with hands having the ice release via a ring through a ring attached to the special ring device.

I "vamped it up" to add to the feeling, sissifying myself instead of just usual fet wear, and even filmed it for sale (with minor editing later). Oh..... and I was in chastity as well :😋

It alllll worked. Bondage was good, ice worked perfect, and being in chastity actually turned me on big time lol. Now only if I had a "magic wand" to vibrate against the chastity while bound! 😋

http://xhamster.com/movies/2447790/self_...ailer.html
little help with the few extracts??? Can't understand how to get them to show here.... but at least hope people get the idea of what I did and that I enjoyed it lol. (full for sale btw at as cheap as I can put 😋 ). If I have more self bondage requests for my stuff I do, otherwise if it doesn't sell I do SB for the fun and don't record 😉
(06 Dec 2013, 07:11 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: Can't understand how to get them to show here
Looks like it's working now
(06 Dec 2013, 15:00 )Like Ra Wrote: Looks like it's working now

I don't see the photos I attached....
Interesting, I did not see the photos until I clicked on "Edit" and saved you post again.
(07 Dec 2013, 00:19 )Like Ra Wrote: Interesting, I did not see the photos until I clicked on "Edit" and saved you post again.

Thanks! Tried it myself... but it didn't go through. Maybe my browser? (Chrome)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Homemade vacbed - garbage bags taped to hardwood floor Peeklemeekle 13 2,407 13 Aug 2022, 19:07
Last Post: ltxrob
Tied to bed, listening to Bambi Hypnosis and being a good Bimbodoll Bound Whore 16 4,027 18 Jul 2021, 23:56
Last Post: Like Ra
Suntan Pantyhose with tied ankles LuckyLu 9 2,591 10 Dec 2020, 17:33
Last Post: Tinker D
Tied in doorway with ballet boots Frank 5 3,365 20 Oct 2019, 19:01
Last Post: JackWong25
Tied to the door blueboyia 9 7,043 03 Apr 2019, 22:41
Last Post: DressBindFun

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , vanessa_fetish (4)