Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Square Head Ankle Strap Sandals Women Fashion High Heel Gladiator Narrow Band Party Dress Pump Shoes Zapatos De Mujer
$21.91

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Matt Black Pu Leather Leggings High Waist Stretch Woman Sexy Skinny Faux Leather Pants Club Wear
$42.34

crossdress fetish latex
Women's Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Glove Fetish Crossdress Men's Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Long Nails Gloves
$212.96-20%

latex tights
1 Pair Women Sexy Fashion Long Latex Patent Leather Dress Rubber Stockings Thigh High Tights Pants
$5.26-47%

time lock bondage
Reusable Penis Ring Ball Stretcher Semen Lock Ring Penis Cock Sleeve Dick Testis Cage Adult Toys for Men Sex Erectile Time Delay
$6.59-30%

hentai
DAIKI Sexy Laundry Girl Suikawa Amane Illustration By Taira Tsukune 1/6 Action Figure Adults Collectible Hentai Model Doll Gift
$39.93-40%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Seamless Crotchless Stockings Elegant Summer Tights Sexy Crotch-depth Women Toe Transparent Invisible Ultra Thin Pantyhose
$6.04-4%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Text to speech programs (TTS)
(27 Aug 2023, 20:56 )dustymoon1 Wrote: So I tried another one...
Which one?

(27 Aug 2023, 20:56 )dustymoon1 Wrote: I loaded the original script and the Spanish MP3
Why?
Have a look at Balabolka. It's free and comes as a portable app.
http://www.cross-plus-a.com/balabolka.htm
(27 Aug 2023, 21:45 )Like Ra Wrote:
(27 Aug 2023, 20:56 )dustymoon1 Wrote: So I tried another one...
Which one?

Freeware app - Text to Speech is the name.

(27 Aug 2023, 20:56 )dustymoon1 Wrote: I loaded the original script and the Spanish MP3
(27 Aug 2023, 21:45 )Like Ra Wrote: Why?
I did this to see if it would help one of the posters. Just trying to help 😁

I also wanted to see if the voice was decent and can be understood.
(28 Aug 2023, 02:08 )dustymoon1 Wrote: I did this to see if it would help one of the posters. Just trying to help 😁
It would be better to auto-translate to Spanish and then use a Spanish voice. Right now it sounds ... weird ...
It was quick and dirty try is all.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Speech-to-text/speech recognition programs Like Ra 17 2,944 25 Aug 2023, 23:28
Last Post: princesitanatty

Contributors: Biblup (2) , Christina (1) , CuriousMind (1) , DressBindFun (1) , dustymoon1 (5) , Like Ra (17) , ltxrob (1) , lugnuts (3) , princesitanatty (2) , Tinker D (2)