Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage corset
90's Gothic Crop Tops Cage Body Bondage Harness Women Sexy Lingerie Red Body Harness Belt Bralette Fetish Harness lingerie
$25.88-39%

oil shiny bodycon
Sexy Women Oil Shiny Glossy Bodycon Dress Halterneck Backless Nightdress Stretchy Sleeveless Temptation Nightwear Lingerie
$73.12-59%

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
Huge Big Soft Vibrator Heating Realistic Dildo for Woman Men Wireless Telescopic Dick Masturbator Penis G Spot Vagina Anal
$14.33

Bitysie
BITYSIE Mixedcolor Competitive Swimsuit Japaness Realise One-piece High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual Women Spa Bathing Buttock Suit
$277.09

hormone female
Estrogen Relief Cream for Women Menopause Balancing Hormone Levels Reducing Fatigue Hot Flashes Mood Swings Treatment
$7.02-40%

arm binder
Arm Shaper Body Shaper Women Shapewear Chest Posture Corrector Tops Chest Binder Arm Surgery Modeling Strap Push Up Compression
$5.49

sexy oil bodysuit
Sexy Men Oil Shiny Glossy Bodysuit Backless Jockstrap U Convex Pouch Underwear See-Through Lingerie Erotic Jumpsuit Sleepwear
$47.77-46%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Text to speech programs (TTS)
(27 Aug 2023, 20:56 )dustymoon1 Wrote: So I tried another one...
Which one?

(27 Aug 2023, 20:56 )dustymoon1 Wrote: I loaded the original script and the Spanish MP3
Why?
Have a look at Balabolka. It's free and comes as a portable app.
http://www.cross-plus-a.com/balabolka.htm
(27 Aug 2023, 21:45 )Like Ra Wrote:
(27 Aug 2023, 20:56 )dustymoon1 Wrote: So I tried another one...
Which one?

Freeware app - Text to Speech is the name.

(27 Aug 2023, 20:56 )dustymoon1 Wrote: I loaded the original script and the Spanish MP3
(27 Aug 2023, 21:45 )Like Ra Wrote: Why?
I did this to see if it would help one of the posters. Just trying to help 😁

I also wanted to see if the voice was decent and can be understood.
(28 Aug 2023, 02:08 )dustymoon1 Wrote: I did this to see if it would help one of the posters. Just trying to help 😁
It would be better to auto-translate to Spanish and then use a Spanish voice. Right now it sounds ... weird ...
It was quick and dirty try is all.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Speech-to-text/speech recognition programs Like Ra 17 2,920 25 Aug 2023, 23:28
Last Post: princesitanatty

Contributors: Biblup (2) , Christina (1) , CuriousMind (1) , DressBindFun (1) , dustymoon1 (5) , Like Ra (17) , ltxrob (1) , lugnuts (3) , princesitanatty (2) , Tinker D (2)