Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

larpgears
Free Shipping !!! Handmade latex anal sheath accessories which can be DIY glued to the latex underwear or latex catsuit
$16.18-11%

pvc stockings
Exotic Women Sexy Latex Zipper Stockings Lady's Black PVC Pole Dance Leather Erotic Clubwear Length Over Knee High Stockings
$7.05

negative chastity
New Positive/Negative Urethral Chastity Cage Penis Lock with 4 Size Rings Sissy Cock Cage Penis Bondage Adult Sex Toys for Men18
$26.60-50%

latex swimsuit
Sexy hot selling tight fitting rubber fetish WOMEN latex catsuit swimsuit summer latex bodysuit front zip and crotch zip
$1452.00-50%

XCKNY
XCKNY satin Oily glossy shorts High elasticity underwear high waist bikini unisex glossy Briefs Glossy Hip Wrap Pants
$37.22-54%

inlzdz
Womens Shiny Patent Leather Classic Fingerless Long Gloves Glossy Party Clubwear Gloves Cosplay Costume Accessories
$6.09-34%

penis
Male Cock Ring Penis Ring Delay Ejaculation Scrotal Binding Ball Stretcher anillos para hombre Silicone Cockring Sex Toy For Men
$1.34-52%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Strappado
http://www.likera.com/sb/tech/strapp1.php
Thanks for this technique! What a gorgeous position. That's a bit advanced for me currently, but I look forward to the day when I can put myself in that position.
(29 Aug 2010, 00:25 )PaulB Wrote: That's a bit advanced for me currently
I always knew that there must be at least a little bit of fun behind the flexibility training 😉
Flexibility is one thing but remember the Inquisition suspended people in this position as a torture. Stumble and your shoulders are dislocated.
Very true. Falling down is extremely dangerous in self-bondage if not lethal. Hence I would suggest sitting on your knees.
Looks great, but how do you get out of the strappado?
(30 Apr 2013, 23:56 )dangerousdave Wrote: how do you get out of the strappado?
For example, ice locks and pulleys (to prevent falling down). Other ideas are welcome 😉
BTW, the photos from the original posts disappeared because photobucket changed the embedding methods. I will recreate the post.

Contributors: Culmor (1) , dangerousdave (1) , Like Ra (5) , PaulB (1)