Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

thierry bondage
Thierry Genuine/PU Leather Whip Braid Flogger Riding Crop Sex Aid Spanking Bondage for couple adult games, roleplay SM products
$25.76-22%

crossdresser silicone body
Tgirl Halloween Fake Boobs Half Body Suit Artificial Silicone Breasts Enhancer CDEG Cup,Crossdresser Transgender Mastectomy
$204.19-20%

crossdresser silicone body
Cosplay Silicone Fake Breast Realistic Sexy Nipple for Male to Female Sissy Crossdressers Transgender Drag Queen Shemale
$263.78-20%

mummy bondage
Mummy Sleeping Bag All-inclusive Elastic Stockings Mummy Full Body Tight Bondage Bundled Tights Jumpsuit Pantyhose Sleeping Bag
$12.08-52%

hentai
40x80MM Genshin Impact Hentai Sexy Unchecked Nude Mouse Pad Big Tits Butt Girl Gaming Accessories Gaming Keyboard Mouse Pad
$12.09-47%

vac-u-lock machine
Reciprocating Linear Machine Pneumatic Fittings Vac-U-Lock Connector 3XLR Connector End Connector For Reciprocating Linear Motor
$26.62

deep throat gag
VaHppy SM BDSM Sex Toys Gag Deep Throat Oral Sex Fellatio Compulsive Drooling O-ring 4.8CM Couple games Cosplay
$8.47-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Strappado
http://www.likera.com/sb/tech/strapp1.php
Thanks for this technique! What a gorgeous position. That's a bit advanced for me currently, but I look forward to the day when I can put myself in that position.
(29 Aug 2010, 00:25 )PaulB Wrote: That's a bit advanced for me currently
I always knew that there must be at least a little bit of fun behind the flexibility training 😉
Flexibility is one thing but remember the Inquisition suspended people in this position as a torture. Stumble and your shoulders are dislocated.
Very true. Falling down is extremely dangerous in self-bondage if not lethal. Hence I would suggest sitting on your knees.
Looks great, but how do you get out of the strappado?
(30 Apr 2013, 23:56 )dangerousdave Wrote: how do you get out of the strappado?
For example, ice locks and pulleys (to prevent falling down). Other ideas are welcome 😉
BTW, the photos from the original posts disappeared because photobucket changed the embedding methods. I will recreate the post.

Contributors: Culmor (1) , dangerousdave (1) , Like Ra (5) , PaulB (1)