Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anime bondage
Dakimakura Nell angel wings bondage Japanese Anime 2WAY Hugging Body Sexy Otaku Pillowcase Cushion Cover
$264.99

anal vibrator
Wireless Cock Vibrator Prostate Massager Remote Control Anal Plug Butt Stimulator Lock Penis Rings Sex Toy for Men Couples
$17.57

time lock bondage
Bondage Timer Switch Sex Toys Digital Time Lock Restraints Electronic Timer Adult Game Fetish For Couples Accessories
$20.10

sex toy vibrator
Wireless Remote Control Vibrating Anal Plug Male Wearable Silicone Butt Sex Anal Toys For Adults Men Vibrator Prostate Massage
$10.14

app chastity
YokoNex Love Bluetooth Smart Lock APP Remote Control, Secure Chastity Belt Chastity Lock Key, Timed Unlock, BDSM Sex Toy
$354.14

self bondage
BDSM Restraints Sex Toys 10Pcs Self Bondage Sexual Parejas Kit Fetish Bed Restraints Set for Beginners SM Adult Games Black
$395.66-42%

transparent pantyhose
Seamless Crotchless Stockings Summer Ultra-thin Matte Silky High Waist Pantyhose Female Transparent Invisible Matte Tights 5D
$4.46

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Strappado
http://www.likera.com/sb/tech/strapp1.php
Thanks for this technique! What a gorgeous position. That's a bit advanced for me currently, but I look forward to the day when I can put myself in that position.
(29 Aug 2010, 00:25 )PaulB Wrote: That's a bit advanced for me currently
I always knew that there must be at least a little bit of fun behind the flexibility training 😉
Flexibility is one thing but remember the Inquisition suspended people in this position as a torture. Stumble and your shoulders are dislocated.
Very true. Falling down is extremely dangerous in self-bondage if not lethal. Hence I would suggest sitting on your knees.
Looks great, but how do you get out of the strappado?
(30 Apr 2013, 23:56 )dangerousdave Wrote: how do you get out of the strappado?
For example, ice locks and pulleys (to prevent falling down). Other ideas are welcome 😉
BTW, the photos from the original posts disappeared because photobucket changed the embedding methods. I will recreate the post.

Contributors: Culmor (1) , dangerousdave (1) , Like Ra (5) , PaulB (1)