Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent dress
Sexy Women Bathrobe Kimono Robe Lace Mesh See Through Belted Robe Bikini Beach Gown Sexy Babydoll Erotic Transparent Dress
$6.72-37%

transparent dress
Solid Color Plain White See through Sheer Fabric,Transparent Silk Chiffon Dress Material, Soft Crepe Voile Fabric
$8.24-2%

latex one piece
Anime Pirate One Piece Birthday Party Decoration Ninja Sea Wolf Balloon Banner Cake Topper Party Supplies Kids Toys
$12.72

latex catsuit
Women PU Faux Leather Jumpsuit Erotic Sexy Shiny Zipper Long Sleeve Wet Look Slim PVC Latex Bodysuit Clubwear Catsuits Costume
$19.99

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
New Lingerie Back Line Sexy Black Bundled Garters Print Open Crotch Tights Transparent Pantyhose Womens Fake Garter Stockings
$6.03-20%

aonihua women one
2024 Sexy Summer Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Swim Shirt One Piece Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit Daving Bathing Suit
$36.29-24%

crossdress fetish
Strip High Heel 20cm Flock Sexy Fetish Exotic Pole Dance Shoes 8Inch Exotic Over The Knee Boots Crossdresser Gothic Nightclub
$181.50-52%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Spread-eagle self-bondage using tights (US=pantyhose)
This thread has reached 100k views (101,960)!
I'm very intrigued by the spread-eagle pantyhose method, but I had a few questions about it.
1. Is there anything preventing you from sliding/pulling your body away from the sleeves to let you pull your arms out?
2. As a guy who hasn't ever purchased pantyhose before, are there any that are best suited to this method? These are the ones I'm most heavily considering right now, but I don't know if they are the best or not: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DEW8aN7

P.S. Sorry for reviving an old post again, this just seemed like the best place to ask about that method.
(16 Jan 2024, 11:25 )anonanon4242 Wrote: I'm very intrigued by the spread-eagle pantyhose method, but I had a few questions about it.
1. Is there anything preventing you from sliding/pulling your body away from the sleeves to let you pull your arms out?
2. As a guy who hasn't ever purchased pantyhose before, are there any that are best suited to this method? These are the ones I'm most heavily considering right now, but I don't know if they are the best or not: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DEW8aN7

P.S. Sorry for reviving an old post again, this just seemed like the best place to ask about that method.

Tried it with different sizes and brand, never worked for me.  Or at least, not enough  😁
(05 Oct 2016, 17:06 )Danbu Wrote: [Image: post_2_1475715731_086885403175ab2e1ab199..._thumb.jpg]   

(16 Jan 2024, 11:25 )anonanon4242 Wrote: These are the ones I'm most heavily considering right now, but I don't know if they are the best or not: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DEW8aN7
These are for full mummification, for this method to work you need normal 50-70den pantyhose for arms, and one-two(?) size larger for the legs, depending on the stretchiness.
(16 Jan 2024, 22:11 )Like Ra Wrote: for this method to work you need normal 50-70den pantyhose for arms, and one-two(?) size larger for the legs, depending on the stretchiness.

Thanks for the information! In that case, do you have any that you'd recommend for this particular use-case to maximize the chance of success? Also, what size do you think I should be looking for for the arms? For right now, I just want to focus on getting the arm portion working and ignore the legs, since it doesn't really matter how I lock up the legs in the end.

Also, do you have any other advice for getting this method to work? It seems like this method has been pretty hit-or-miss for people, but it would be perfect in its simplicity if there is a way to get it work consistently.
(17 Jan 2024, 08:17 )anonanon4242 Wrote: what size do you think I should be looking for for the arms?
Your normal (legs) size 😊

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Time release using plain water bakker11 12 45,944 15 Mar 2021, 05:42
Last Post: Lancer
Alternative Armbinder using a pair of tights - alternative method Strappado 13 14,273 16 May 2018, 14:43
Last Post: Like Ra
alternative spread-eagle madjack 5 7,146 21 Jan 2016, 04:21
Last Post: Tinker D
The best way to tie hands behind your back when using a karada CCnn 17 30,609 24 Jan 2010, 04:21
Last Post: Strappado
Using chains Like Ra 1 5,327 04 Apr 2008, 01:21
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: anonanon4242 (2) , binaryfreedom (3) , blink (1) , Danbu (1) , intermario_gr (1) , Johnd1001 (1) , Joyl27 (9) , Like Ra (23) , Loli Lewder (1) , lycraerik (2) , madjack (2) , mrlatex99 (1) , no smile (1) , Paulette the Tart (2) , relatex (2) , steve6322 (1) , stuart.t.woods (3) , systemisdownz10 (3) , tightbound (5) , Tinker D (2)