Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pueraria mirifica
Free Shipping Pueraria Mirifica
$148.56-38%

transgender
Realistic Fake Boobs Tits Crossdresser boobs Self Adhesive Silicone Breast Forms Crossdresser Shemale Transgender Drag Queen
$311.26-22%

ladyboy
Silicone Realistic Fack Vagina Pants Male To Female Boxer Briefs Butt Lifter Panty For Cosplay Shemale Ladyboy Transgender
$931.70-22%

hypnosis device
Microcurrent Pulse massage Stimulation Hypnosis Sleep Aid Insomnia Device CES Relieve Mental Eliminate Anxiety Child Adult Relax
$6.55

FRRK
FRRK BDSM Sex Toys for Adults 18 Men Metal Male Chastity Cock Cage with Screw to Lock Dick Steel Penis Rings Erotic Sexual Shop
$30.17-25%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Crotch Thigh High Women Boots Matt Black Custom Slim Wide Legs 15Cm High Heels Platform Shoe Stripper Heels Pole Dance
$220.22-35%

lip plump
Fruity Crystal Jelly Lip Oil Hydrating Plumping Lip Coat for Lipstick Clear Lip Plumper Serum Tint Lips Care Makeup Cosmetic
$2.52-1%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Spread-eagle self-bondage using tights (US=pantyhose)
πŸ˜‹
I found it! You have to slide in more or less upwards, then once the elbows are in, pull it down over the head and behind the shoulders 😊
Since I have been using tights for selfbondage for decades, I wonder how the hell did you discover this way of using them? Scratch_one-s_head

best wishes
tightbound
Whom are you asking? In my case it's the Internet and my own creativity πŸ˜‰
Sorry for digging up old thread...but than again this stuff doesn't get outdated, right?
Since it seems nobody has posted this so far I wanted to add this picture wich shows an illustrated tutorial for this technique. It also also includes a leg-tie. Personal advice from me for the latter is to add a belt or crotchrope or similar to prevent slipping the legs out.

Just to make clear, that picture is not drawn by me.

self-bondage_in_pantyhose_technique.jpg   
(05 Oct 2016, 17:06 )Danbu Wrote: crotchrope or similar to prevent slipping the legs out.
Tight and shiny waterpolo swimsuit (think Realise πŸ˜‹ ) usually helps πŸ˜‰
I have a question. Can you really slip your hands into the pantyhose legs without using your other hand to help? Is it like wearing a jacket? And how difficult would you say it is to slip your arms into the legs?
Good question. Wish a had a good answer.
(03 Jun 2019, 19:16 )Loli Lewder Wrote: Can you really slip your hands into the pantyhose legs without using your other hand to help?
I think it's possible if the legs are stretched and fixed to something like bed posts. Wearing another layer of pantyhose on your arms and choosing slippery material are recommended πŸ˜‰
Does anybody has any experience with the pantyhose selfbondage (chineese fingertrap) in a spread eagle position.

How long does it take to melt the icecubes in a double layer of 60 denier pantyhose.

Is it ease to slide in the last arm far enough for a tight bondage

self-bondage-art-229_pantyhose_tutorial.jpg   
Haven’t tried that one. Looks interesting.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Using a regular latex balloon to vacuum pack one of your hands Peeklemeekle 23 4,823 30 Jul 2022, 07:37
Last Post: Peeklemeekle
Time release using plain water bakker11 12 45,928 15 Mar 2021, 05:42
Last Post: Lancer
Alternative Armbinder using a pair of tights - alternative method Strappado 13 14,175 16 May 2018, 14:43
Last Post: Like Ra
alternative spread-eagle madjack 5 7,143 21 Jan 2016, 04:21
Last Post: Tinker D
The best way to tie hands behind your back when using a karada CCnn 17 30,601 24 Jan 2010, 04:21
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: anonanon4242 (2) , binaryfreedom (3) , blink (1) , Danbu (1) , intermario_gr (1) , Johnd1001 (1) , Joyl27 (9) , Like Ra (23) , Loli Lewder (1) , lycraerik (2) , madjack (2) , mrlatex99 (1) , no smile (1) , Paulette the Tart (2) , relatex (2) , steve6322 (1) , stuart.t.woods (3) , systemisdownz10 (3) , tightbound (5) , Tinker D (2)