Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

wetlook
Flocking Big Butterfly Woman Career Thights Glossy Hottie Wetlook Roleplay Pantihose Rock Girls Low Waist Novelties Secret
$28.77-5%

1d oil stockings
Women Sexy Oil Shiny Stockings Summer Transparent Party Hosiery High Elastic Over Knee Socks Sexy Lingerie Thin Glossy Stockings
$5.98-4%

tiaobug sissy
TiaoBug Summer Men Sissy See-Through Lace Crotchless Swimwear Bikini Briefs Thong Floral Pattern T-Back Underwear Underpants
$13.85-30%

2022 chastity
2022 New Silicone Cock Ring Scrotum Bind Delay Ejaculation Penis Ring Chastity Cage Stronger Erection Sex Toys for Men BDSM Toys
$2.43-1%

bondage leotard
CLEVER-MENMODE Men's Strap Underwear Mankini Male Sexy Thong Men Leotard Bondage Lingerie Thongs Bodysuit Stage Body Costume
$5.07-4%

electro stimulation device
5x5 4x4 Tens EMS Electrode Pads Gel Patch Stickers Electros Physiotherapy Body Massager Machine Nerve Muscle Stimulator Devices
$3.11-36%

shibari
Adult Games Sexo BDSM Bondage Set Sex Swing Toys For Woman Couples Slave Erotic Sex Prostate Sexual Секс Игрушки Для Двоих Бдсм
$35.33-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Spammers...
See this post: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/10734
What can one say?

'Hanging's too good for 'em' is probably a good starting point! Diablo

The idea that they ever get any traffic back is the one that mystifies me most - I mean, why?

MJ
This is one of the methods to get more back links, to get a higher place in search engines. The idea with birthdays was very clever. For some reasons birthdays are always visible, even if the visitor is not logged in. So they change birthdays every day to stay on the front page. And they have either a signature or a web-page in their profiles pointing back to their site. I disabled this "birthday" feature.
Finally got access to the Internet. To discover that spammers sneaked into the forum again. Blocked a bunch of them yesterday and today. Some of them twice. Dunno how that happened. Different e-mail/IP probably.

Contributors: Like Ra (3) , madjack (1)