Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

kigurumi mask crossdress
(MW81)Cosplay kigurumi doll fetish zentai real skin bodysuit crossdresser silicone breast forms (B-F) Cup Silicone Female Mask
$258.93

XCKNY
XCKNY Open crotch pants satin oil glossy opaque pantyhose wet look tights sexy stockings Japanese glossy slim high pants Unisex
$93.04-69%

negative chastity
FRRK Negative Chastity Lock with Pink Dildo for Men New Creative Combination Cock Cage Stainless Steel Penis Rings BDSM Sex Toys
$34.64-40%

soronssy
New Satin Oily Glossy Shorts Sexy Solid Bikini Bottoms Shiny Silky Smooth Pants High Waist Sexy Tights Glossy Sports Underwear
$120.14-29%

transparent panties
Cotton Crotch Ruffles Bow Ribbon Briefs French Lace Transparent Lolita Mesh Student
$2.48

nose hook bondage
Manyjoy Open Mouth Gag Restraint Slave Metal Nose Hook Harness Game Oral Flail Bondage Roleplay Adult Fun Games Erotic Sex Toy
$4.01

bondage high heels
Sorbern 7 Inch Bondage Footwear Ballet High Heel Mid Calf Boots Women Stilettos Lace Up Side Zippers Shoe Custom Colors New
$127.05-8%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
I hope I've found the source of the "Server error"s. It was a hard procs per user limit in httpd.conf. Let's see if removing this limit helps.
The errors disappeared from error_log and the load jumped a bit up. Looks like apart from the overloaded disks (RAID 6 failure) the WHM limits was the problem #2.
There are two choices: either "Server error" or "Site down" (when overloaded). The latter occurs rarely, the former more often. Let's try the "if overloaded, it's overloaded, just restart apache" approach.
I'm pretty much happy with how it works. I noticed several mysql/php errors, but they happened because of a huge overload.

Also I adjusted my monitoring script.
You may have seen mysql errors. Found some issues with the data base. Trying to fix them.
Forgot to add - yesterday I discovered that VPS was completely down for unknown reason. I booted it up, but the admins were doing something in the system afterwards. No idea what and why.
Observed interesting mysql behaviour - when restarted it takes 500MB resident memory (and almost 3GB virtual), after running for 16 hours the RES is back to 17-20MB.
After the disaster yesterday (http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/11068 ) everything looks fine and fast again.
Aaaaaannd two more outages!!! I reckon the hoster hates me, because I raise tickets and ping admins for every hiccup.

Limited the maximum number of processes again.
Removed a couple of modules from Apache and added buffered logging.

OTOH, I love performance tuning 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,100 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,251 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,799 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,143 11 Sep 2006, 00:04