Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

larpgears
3D wrist seamless adult unisex black Latex Long gloves fetish latex gloves
$19.60-25%

bondage restraints
Bondage Restraint Rope Slave Sex Toys For Couples Adult Games Products Shibari Hogtie Fetish Harnes 2/5/10/20M Thicken Cotton
$2.06-2%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Gray Women Nylon Tank Unitard Elastic Ladder Back Adults Sleeveless Ballet Unitards Bodysuits Stage Performance Suits
$32.65-38%

realistic mask kigurumi
(LiLi Mask 111) Girl Half Head Halloween Realistic Silica Mask Cosplay Japanese Comic Anime Kigurumi Mask BJD Crossdresser Doll
$990.41-9%

oil shiny bodycon
Sexy Women Oil Glossy Shiny Tight Pencil Dress Sheer See Through High Elastic Wrap Hip Dress Bodycon Tube Dress Candy Color
$23.21-52%

zentai
Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom Cosplay Costume Polyester Arthur Curry Zentai Party Jumpsuit Tail Halloween Costume Asian Size
$16.93-32%

breath control latex
(FErubber 038) Top quality Latex Rubber Half Face Conquer Gas Mask Fetish Hood Accessory Breathing Control Equipment Fetish Wear
$154.71-9%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
And now it does not ;-D
Unbelievable ... If it was what I think it was ...

"Block Top Spammers" plugin and huge ACL in .htaccess ... But I need to test more...

Aaaaaaaand I'm wrong again!!!

Suddenly the load jumps from 1 to 40 or something. Lots of php and httpd processes ...
No correlations left. The server dies for no reason, not it's alive for no reason.
Decreased the lifetime of the related daemons, disabled not important extensions, upgraded WordPress to the next RC2. Checked the queries - nothing strange there.
My last version is - one post with almost 100 images in it. Deleted a half. Let's see...
As soon as I deleted 3/4 ofthe pictures, the load jumped to 16. No, think harder ...
I'm not the only one, but it does not help: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/load-...-any-ideas
I think I understand what's going on (ha-ha, yes, again 😉 ). Burst load -> chain reaction. Several simultaneous requests + cron starts a java application (disabled now) + exim spawns spamassassin (disabled and forwarded) what leads to a burst memory requirement. No memory -> SWAP -> disk overload.

And this is a disadvantage of VPS. Shared servers are more suitable for burst loads (not simultaneous, of course 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,097 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,176 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,781 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,138 11 Sep 2006, 00:04