Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zlatameer
Solid Black Sexy Rubber Latex Women Zentai Catsuit with Front Zip Jumpsuit Handmade Bodysuit S-LC294
$149.92-31%

otouch
OTOUCH Chiven 3 Mastubators For Man Sex Toys For Men Pussy Toys Vagina Male Masturbation Heating Vibrating Sex Blowjob Machine
$661.53-42%

jialuowei
8" Stiletto Heel Lace-Up Peep Toe Platform Pole Dance Exotic Ankle Boot
$834.90-31%

XCKNY
XCKNY XS-3XL satin glossy opaque pantyhose sexy tights yoga pants high waist stockings silky High elasticity glossy pants
$93.04-75%

shiny pantyhose
S M L Plus Size 15D Oil Shiny Transparent Tights Sexy Open Crotch Pantyhose Glossy Smooth Anti Hook Stockings Party Hosiery
$4.34-1%

oil shiny bodycon
Women Sheer Mesh Transparent Solid Bodycon Dress Lingerie Oil Shiny Glossy Dress High Strech Tight Long Sleeve Nightwear
$82.61-48%

inflatable anal plug
Expansion Diameter 14cm Inflatable Dildo Anal Plug with 5 Beads Built-in Silicone Column Huge Butt Plug Ass Dilator Anal Sex Toy
$6.32-53%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
Wrote a monitoring script which checks the load every 15 sec. It will kill the offending daemon if the load is higher, than 8. Let's see if it helps ...
Currently it looks very fast.
For the whole yesterday I got a "account suspended" message from this address. I thought at least a warning was said about the earlier discussion. But now I guess it wasn't a complaint but something technical really?
Yeah, it was the overload I mentioned in the blog and here. You got the message yesterday because the old IP was cached, the site was up on a new IP a day before.

Anyway, the script works. Still not sure what the actual problem was/is. Probably a hogged resource.
The script works (kills processes) quite effectively. I did not have to reboot the server since yesterday.

I do not understand what periodically causes the enormous load, but it's not the network traffic. Probably the shared resources. Most likely disk. During one of those blackouts when the load jumped to 30 the disk was 100% busy. Blocked "write" mysql queries?
Connection persistence was set to On in php.ini. Let's see if setting it to Off will help.
No, neither of the above helped. But! I hada closer look at httpd.conf and figure out that the settings that the hoster uses by default are more than strange. Changed. Waiting for the results now.
The blog is utterly broken. I do not exclude a DoS attack as a possibility, though.

Reinstalling WordPress ATM.
Hm. Have you looked at mysql Slow Queries log? Also, you can change mysql engine for some tables to MEMORY - it will make them fast, but not persistent across reboots. I think, that it can be done, for example, for forum sessions and shoutbox, or something along that.
And, in my experience, switching from Apache to Nginx with PHP in FastCGI mode can improve speed. But complexity of this setup may vary greatly.
It works now... I don't get it ...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,070 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,081 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,762 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,134 11 Sep 2006, 00:04