Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage suit
Sexy Cross Waist Bondage Open Crotch Pantyhose Erotic Lingerie
$80.92

sexy pantyhose
Sweet Lolita Print Pantyhose Sexy Japanese Harajuku Stretch Tights Women Y2K Girls Yoga Pants Tattoo Pantyhose Xmas Sotckings
$73.04

darlingaga
Darlingaga Korean Fashion Lace Patched Knit Summer T-shirts Women Bow Square Neck Slim Top Tee Casual Sweet Preppy Style Outfits
$27.83-50%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Backless Fashion Skinny Sexy Bodysuits Off Shoulder Party Catsuit Club Party Summer Bodies One Piece Chain Jumpsuits
$22.75-50%

crossdress fetish
Fetish PU Leather Waist Skinny Tight Bustier Bondage Look Corset Lace High Quality Sexy Pole Club Court Style Crossdress Kit
$179.35-9%

remote app vibrator
Wearable Panty Vibrator Strong Magnetic Clip App Remote Control Butterfly Clitoral Vibrating Adult Sex Toys
$30.03-52%

bondage
Unisex Women Mens Full Face Mask Fetish Cosplay Bondage Hood for Adult Halloween Bar Party Games Leather Drawstring Mask Hood
$15.48-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
Wow, that's cool.
Just press that triangle and bang, your back to the top of the page.
I like that. Quick and easy.
Added the same feature for the blog. But I can't make it work in ordinary pages without direct including jQuery. And adding jQuery after the page is loaded works only in the debugger and not "general" browser. Looks like a race condition, dunno... Probably it's not possible to defer jQuery.js.

Also spent a whole day identifying all forum plugins and searching for updates or tweaks to make them work under 1.8. So far it looks like the upgrade is possible without losing functionality. But it will definitely take at least a couple of days.

And finally. I've just realised that the current drop-down menus do not allow touch-screen devices to click submenus. Ha-ha... That means another solutions is needed.

I'm tired...
Oh, BTW, do we need the "Down" button? To get to the bottom of the page? It will be a bit more difficult to implement (design-wise).
(15 Dec 2014, 01:09 )Like Ra Wrote: Added the same feature for the blog. But I can't make it work in ordinary pages without direct including jQuery. And adding jQuery after the page is loaded works only in the debugger and not "general" browser. Looks like a race condition, dunno... Probably it's not possible to defer jQuery.js.
Ha! Found a solution. So simple... It works now 😉
(15 Dec 2014, 01:09 )Like Ra Wrote: And finally. I've just realised that the current drop-down menus do not allow touch-screen devices to click submenus. Ha-ha... That means another solutions is needed.
Partially solved this as well. At least for the most popular topics.
A down button [v] would be handy, but I don't think is needed.
Just a way to get back to the [ Fourm ] after reading the last posting.
(15 Dec 2014, 11:42 )Tinker D Wrote: A down button [v] would be handy, but I don't think is needed.
Possible reasons are to quickly go down to the:
o- Reply form (forum)
o- Statistics (forum)
o- Comment form (blog)
o- Pagination (blog Streams)

Yes, not critical, at all, I just wonder if someone will use it. OTOH, you never know until you try, right? 😉
Just manually reported 324 spam blog comments to Stop Forum SPAM. Time consuming, but very satisfying 😉 One good deed is done today.
Chat stopped working. I have to upgrade and redesign it anyway...
Looks like added jQueries library broke Chat. Fixed now. But not yet upgraded.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,086 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,136 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,779 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,136 11 Sep 2006, 00:04