Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

kigurumi mask crossdress
(AL50) Customize Character Crossdress Female/Girl Resin Half/ Full Head With Lock Cosplay Japanese Anime Game Role Kigurumi Mask
$725.99-25%

sexy pantyhose
Wholesale Women Fashion Rose Pattern Tight Lace Pantyhose Sexy See-through Stockings
$4.01-39%

crossdress
9TH Gen Silicone Breast Forms For Crossdresser Drag Queen Realistic Fake Boobs Breastplat Transgender Shemale Chest Cosplay
$590.48-62%

vac-u-lock toy
2022 Sex Machine Suction Cup Adapter For 3XLR /Vac-u-lock American Screw Connector Dildo Sucker Adult Sex Toys Accessories
$29.22-41%

pvc stockings
Womens PVC Leather Legging Stockings Wet Look Clubwear Thigh High Sock Costumes Tight Fitting Underwear Slim Fit Nightwear
$42.54-44%

penis extender
Extend 7cm Penis Enlargement Sleeve Vibrator Cock Ring Reusable Condoms Sex Toys for Men G Spot Vibrating Delay Ejaculation
$7.62-50%

leg binder
PU Leather Mermaid Straitjacket BDSM Bondage Adjustable Leg Ankle Restraints Bag Half Body Harness Adult Slave Binders
$43.20-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
Could be. Tiny phones and Big Meaty Claws are pretty much my problem here.
Yes, last page would be 45 in this thread.
Just in case. At the very bottom there is a link called "Return to Top". At least you do not have to scroll all the way up to the top.
I'm very curious why mysql read/write ratio is not 95/5 or something but 83% / 17%. A year ago I found out that there was an innocent plugin with a broken logic that cause enormous amount of database writes. So yesterday I made another DB investigation round and was logging all SQL requests (almost 300MB !!!) over the night.

Interesting results. At the average load of 42 qps, 5.5 qps is taken by the Stop Spammer Registration plugin. The plugin statistics shows:

"Stop Spammers has stopped 562682 spammers since 2012/10/14"

It's not counting 150,000 spam comments blocked by Aklismet. That's 13% of all SQL requests!

Then 5 qps is related to one post http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/5105

So, looks like the spammers are using their tools to try to login or to add comments to one particular post, taking 20% of the DB load. Yes, everything is cached, but still... OTOH, they can use another post as a target...

I wonder what happens if I take this post down and repost it 😉

The next DB intensive feature is the "Streams". No wonder, but the plugin caching could be written better.

BTW, the only frequently used DB write requests are post and thread view counters. But still 17% writes...
Indeed, Apache logs show that a couple of IP-addresses were constantly hitting the Blog login script. Log analysis is a fun on its own. But why does everything takes money, energy and eventually money? 😁
Spent yesterday some time comparing the current MyBB version running on this site (1.6.x) and the latest one (1.8.x). It's very tempting to upgrade, because some annoyances are changed (e.g. the slow prototype.js is fully replaced with jQuery.js, the buttons are CSS instead of images, some small images are sprited, etc), but on the other hand, the new software will require heavy optimization (this forum scores much higher than the one on MyBB.com, ha-ha), new theme and new plugins, because the old 1.6 ones are not compatible with 1.8.

So, currently it's better to stay on 1,6, but OTOH, all efforts such as optimizations, tweaks and design changes will be lost after final migration to 1.8 (old plugins do not receive updates anymore).

That's speaking of demotivators...
Where is that " Back to top " button?
I don't see it on the bottom of the current page.
Or " Return to Top "
(13 Dec 2014, 01:01 )Tinker D Wrote: Where is that " Back to top " button?
I don't see it on the bottom of the current page.
Or " Return to Top "
 forum-bottom-01.png   
Ok, I see it now.
Excuse me for being picky, but don't you think that should have it's very own box or button rather than hiding in what looks like a sentence?
Just thinking here.
(13 Dec 2014, 15:47 )Tinker D Wrote: Excuse me for being picky, but don't you think that should have it's very own box or button rather than hiding in what looks like a sentence?
Please reload the page. Then scroll down. See the right bottom corner? What do you think?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,086 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,122 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,779 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,136 11 Sep 2006, 00:04