Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ikoky
IKOKY Female Masturbation Sex Toys for Woman Vibrator G Spot Wearable Dildo Clitoris Stimulator Anal Vibrator Vaginal massage
$13.16-35%

drozeno
DROZENO One-piece garment wrap foot tight multi-color glossy back zipper one-piece
$108.88-63%

1d oil pantyhose
New Women's 1D Oil Shiny Glossy Pantyhose Sheer Transparent Woman Clothing Lingerie Open Crotch Hollow Out Exotic Pantyhsoe
$10.25-47%

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA Women's Swimsuits One Piece Swim Suit Swimming Suit for Women Swimsuit Competitive Racing Bathing Suit Girls
$32.66-34%

drozeno
DROZENO Lustrous sexy short sleeve conjoined tennis style cheerleading fun INSTAGRAM short butt wrap skirt
$96.78-64%

armbinder
White Asylum Straight Jacket Costume S/M L/XL BODY HARNESS Restraint Armbinder
$26.61

otouch
OTOUCH Mushroom Powerful Magic Wand Vibrators For Woman Clitoris Stimulator AV Stick G Spot Massager Female Masturbator Sex Toys
$271.56

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
(13 Nov 2014, 10:59 )Like Ra Wrote: Aha, so the standard PHP upload will most likely not work. Two options here: something like Dropbox or FTP to this site (needs to be setup).

So the last XTube postings seem to been ok and therefore I must suspect that the issue was with my sub-tittles or the credits at the end.

Their site objects to the words like 'helpless', 'forced' and similar for some reason (I can guess why, but just look at the site contents!!!!)

More likely is the fact I added a www.likera.com line right at the end - that may have been the deal-breaker as they have this in their TOR:
You are not allowed to advertise commercial websites that offer live webcam streams, under any circumstances, but you MAY mention your own profiles, homepages and wish lists in connection with the Website. For greater certainty and despite the preceding sentence, you are not allowed to promote your personal website, any competing websites, and/or other services with the intent to draw users of the Website away from the Website.

it is possible they classed it as promoting this website?

Whatever it was all seems ok now.

MJ
OK, at least one issue is solved 😉
Made the first iteration of the new design. Still do not like it, but at least it looks better on mobile devices.
Its interesting, keep going!
Second iteration. But I haven't touched the forum design yet.

Please let me know what you think. At least about the "general direction".
Getting better 😉
Third iteration. Slowly getting there.
I'm pretty much done with the external design of the blog. Please let me know if there are bugs anywhere.

Do not forget to Shift-Reload!
Now the forum part. First iteration 😉
center title more? I mean site title and the stuff below it?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,086 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,121 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,779 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,136 11 Sep 2006, 00:04