Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

women latex rubber mask breath
Latex Hood with Sealed Breathing Bag for Experience Rubber Mask Halloween Cosplay Costumes for Men Women S-LM162
$43.54-27%

jialuowei
jialuowei Ankle Boots 12CM High Block Heel With Platform Cross-tied Women Party Cosplay Halloween Boots Size 36-46
$968.00-30%

panty girdle
Lace Body Shaper Butt Lifter Panty Hourglass Girdles Bbl Shapewear Body Shaper Butt Lifter Women Waist Trainer Body Shaper
$14.64-1%

bondage body
Easy Access Portable Thigh Restraint Sling Body Faux Leather Adjustable Wear Bondage Bandage Shackles Adult Sex Toys for Couple
$18.14

Bitysie
BITYSIE 2022 Long Sleeve Enamel Japaness Women One Piece Swimsuit Swimwear Zipper Surfing Suit Belt Bath High Neck Diving Suit
$349.69

temorish
Latex gummi catsuit with gloves toes 3D breast cup women back zip to crotch
$169.39-10%

glossy body suit
Mens Glossy Zipper Bodysuit One-Piece Swimsuit Short Sleeve Stretchy Jumpsuit Swimwear Workout Bodybuilding Fitness Sportswear
$198.60-42%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Single-glove (monoglove), armbinder art
Yes, you are definitely right about "Ain't "strength" (physical one) and "Aikido" mutually exclusive?" But I meant "extra strength" like "extra strength tylenol which was a silly commercial from the US in the 1990s. When I did Aikido, some of the teachers had studied directly with Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei, the founder of Aikido, and they took their responsibilities a little too seriously.
(11 Aug 2021, 17:07 )bondagetom1 Wrote: When I did Aikido, some of the teachers had studied directly with Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei
WOW! Cool!

(11 Aug 2021, 17:07 )bondagetom1 Wrote: and they took their responsibilities a little too seriously.
I remember he was quoted once saying, that his body became soft as a woman's body, for no physical strength is needed.

But I get what you mean 😉
(11 Aug 2021, 18:46 )Like Ra Wrote:
(11 Aug 2021, 17:07 )bondagetom1 Wrote: When I did Aikido, some of the teachers had studied directly with Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei
WOW! Cool!

(11 Aug 2021, 17:07 )bondagetom1 Wrote: and they took their responsibilities a little too seriously.
I remember he was quoted once saying, that his body became soft as a woman's body, for no physical strength is needed.

But I get what you mean 😉

Yep, sometimes students take things a bit too far and lose the more important parts of what the Teacher is trying to teach them, happens to the best Teachers.
Inverted armbinder concept:

inverted_armbinder-bondage-01-by_plasma-dragon.png     inverted_armbinder-bondage-02-by_plasma-dragon.png     inverted_armbinder-bondage-03-by_0formant0.jpg   

Sources:
https://www.deviantart.com/plasma-dragon...-498146408
https://www.deviantart.com/plasma-dragon...-499855229
https://www.deviantart.com/0formant0/art...-829806361
From, Centurions, Forced Womanhood genre ? ....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 images (45).jpg   
" thanks for looking y'all "
Gal ...

7470395462_a7715fa91b_c.jpg   
from, Cross Dressers Fantasies site ....

abkv4.jpg   
(01 Feb 2023, 03:28 )Kevizia Wrote: From, Centurions, Forced Womanhood genre ? ....

One of my earliest favorite images. Thank you Kevizia.

Contributors: bondagetom1 (5) , Kevizia (3) , Like Ra (10)