Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

breath control latex
Silica Gel Gas Mask Fetish Latex Rubber Mask Hood Breath Control Conquer Choking Headgear Cosplay Costume Party Wear
$140.54

speerise
Women High Elastic Thin Faux Leather Leggings Large Size Xl-5XL Imitation Leather Pants Skinny Shiny Black Plus Leggings
$21.77-29%

gjhond
Stainless Steel Heavy Loop Scrotum Bondage Penis Pendant Ring for Men Metal Ball Stretcher Scrotum Pendant Restraint Ring BB-47
$120.62-48%

oil shiny bodycon
Oil Shiny Glossy Tank Tops for Women Female Summer Sexy U Neck Sleeveless Bodycon Crop Top Casual Sport Fitness Yoga Tight Vest
$4.66-25%

anime bondage
White Black Anime Women Girl Sexy Bunny Mask Half Face Long Ears Bondage Mask Masquerade Party Cosplay Costume Props
$37.16-39%

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
10 Modes Clitoral Suction Cup Sein Female Adult Tits Masturbaror Industrial For Masturbation Women Vibrator Men Mastubador
$108.77-33%

anime fetish
Handmade Men's White Fetish Latex Jacket Top Rubber Blouse 2 Pockets Front Button
$1210.00-49%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Single-glove (monoglove), armbinder art
Yes, you are definitely right about "Ain't "strength" (physical one) and "Aikido" mutually exclusive?" But I meant "extra strength" like "extra strength tylenol which was a silly commercial from the US in the 1990s. When I did Aikido, some of the teachers had studied directly with Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei, the founder of Aikido, and they took their responsibilities a little too seriously.
(11 Aug 2021, 17:07 )bondagetom1 Wrote: When I did Aikido, some of the teachers had studied directly with Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei
WOW! Cool!

(11 Aug 2021, 17:07 )bondagetom1 Wrote: and they took their responsibilities a little too seriously.
I remember he was quoted once saying, that his body became soft as a woman's body, for no physical strength is needed.

But I get what you mean 😉
(11 Aug 2021, 18:46 )Like Ra Wrote:
(11 Aug 2021, 17:07 )bondagetom1 Wrote: When I did Aikido, some of the teachers had studied directly with Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei
WOW! Cool!

(11 Aug 2021, 17:07 )bondagetom1 Wrote: and they took their responsibilities a little too seriously.
I remember he was quoted once saying, that his body became soft as a woman's body, for no physical strength is needed.

But I get what you mean 😉

Yep, sometimes students take things a bit too far and lose the more important parts of what the Teacher is trying to teach them, happens to the best Teachers.
Inverted armbinder concept:

inverted_armbinder-bondage-01-by_plasma-dragon.png     inverted_armbinder-bondage-02-by_plasma-dragon.png     inverted_armbinder-bondage-03-by_0formant0.jpg   

Sources:
https://www.deviantart.com/plasma-dragon...-498146408
https://www.deviantart.com/plasma-dragon...-499855229
https://www.deviantart.com/0formant0/art...-829806361
From, Centurions, Forced Womanhood genre ? ....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 images (45).jpg   
" thanks for looking y'all "
Gal ...

7470395462_a7715fa91b_c.jpg   
from, Cross Dressers Fantasies site ....

abkv4.jpg   
(01 Feb 2023, 03:28 )Kevizia Wrote: From, Centurions, Forced Womanhood genre ? ....

One of my earliest favorite images. Thank you Kevizia.

Contributors: bondagetom1 (5) , Kevizia (3) , Like Ra (10)