Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage lock
Leather Chastity Cage Panties Penis Bondage Restraints Belt Male Chastity Device with Lock Penis Cock Cage Sex Toys Men Lingerie
$13.01-29%

glossy body suit
Sexy Mens Lingerie Glossy Open Crotch Tights Close-fitting Jumpsuits Solid Color Stretchy U Neck Sleeveless Bodysuit Nightwear
$11.91-34%

hypnosis device
USB Holding Sleep Aid Instrument Smart Sleeper Hypnotic Tool Hypnosis Instrument Massager And Relax Pressure Relief Sleep Device
$222.65-50%

latex one piece
Blue One Piece Pirate Party Supplies Kids Birthday Party Decoration Tableware Sets Paper Plate Cup Napkin Latex Foil Ballon Flag
$30.61-19%

amoresy
AMORESY Eris Collection High Neck Sleeveless Glossy Extra High Leg Thong Swimsuit Bodysuit
$40.99

1d oil pantyhose
Women's Sexy 1D Oil Shiny Open Crotch belt changeable magic Stockings Pantyhose 0268
$10.03

roanyer
ROANYER Realistic Silicone Breast Forms Cool Version For Crossdresser Summer Fake Boobs Male To Female Shemale Transgender B C F
$605.00-52%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-bondage techniques
Hi,

found this today

https://www.youtube.com/@JamesBoundClub/videos

krin
Yep, pay to play.
Subscription required.
Looks interesting, but not subscribing.
Nope, not a chance.
(13 Jan 2023, 20:42 )Tinker D Wrote: Yep, pay to play.
Where do you see that? The videos are playing fine. I haven't tried all of them, though.
Subscription required.
That’s what it’s telling me.
(14 Jan 2023, 00:36 )Tinker D Wrote: Subscription required.
That’s what it’s telling me.

This is what you see, right?

self-bondage_videos-01.png   

Can you see this video:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4QQtQnlyqs

For some videos you need to "sign-in", not to "subscribe". If your YouTube account is old enough, you should be able to view adult videos. If not, you need to prove that you're off age 😬 You do not have to pay for anything.
No, the first picture does not show that set.

I was, however entered the tuber’s name and got a list of videos.
Yes, I just saw the second screen shot.

My account started in 1999.
So I am old enough.

But thanks for the help.
Ok, the video I just looked at, I would not use around any limb on my body.
The reason is that it’s a slip knot and will tighten to the point that it will cut off the blood flow to parts of your body.

Just to let you know.

Now, as a cinch noose, that’s different.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Interesting Website about making latex and some selfbondage techniques Strappado 8 5,405 05 Jan 2017, 15:12
Last Post: Like Ra
Where can i find more Techniques with only rope? Soldier 7 11,474 11 Nov 2009, 14:34
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: Culmor (1) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (11) , madboyevil (4) , madjack (6) , no smile (1) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (9) , vanessa_fetish (1) , Vixien (1) , zentai1234 (1)