Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 2023 Summer New Erotic Suit Hollow Striped Mesh Sexy Back Lingerie
$32.34-55%

Leosoxs lingerie
College Style JK Suit Lingerie with Hollowed Out Suspenders and Plaid Mini Skirts for Sex Games Role-Playing Student Uniforms
$7.09

shiny pantyhose
Sexy Summer Shiny Tights Women Pantyhose Glitter Stockings Feamle Girls Glossy Lady Charming Thin Tights Stocking Lolita 2022
$17.68-2%

lifelike sex doll
Sex doll Inflatable Doll Soft Glue Sex Dolls Lifelike Big Breast Realistic Soft Glue Mannequins Full Body Adult Sex For Men
$550.24

roanyer
Roanyer Sexy Silicone Hip Pads Beauty Butt Lifter Removable enhancing Fake Ass Enhancer Padding Hipster Wear for crossdresser
$415.03-50%

telescopic masturbator
Leten Automatic Male Masturbator Electric Telescopic Man Masturbation Cup Fast Heating Soft Vagina Pussy Sex Toys for Men Adult
$959.61-51%

anime bdsm
sexshop Hera sexual vibrator for couples vagina toys women xxx sexy extreme gadgets Men's Prostate massage For adults For Sex
$150.56-37%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-Inflating Costumes
apparently designed to be silly, but perhaps some people can find other uses:

http://www.pearl.de/a-NX7021-5050.shtml

There are even inflatable toilet and penis dresses 😁

Look at the bottom of that page to find more.
How do the suits self-inflate?
there is an electric fan of some sort, mentioned in the description. I have no clue, how it is implemented exactly, never saw a suit for real.
I thought I missed something in the description or on the site somewhere 😉
I have seen these suits before.
It comes in two ways. Single layer and double layer.
There is a small battery powered fan that fills the space between the layers with a stream of air. We call them Puffer Suits. Like Puffer Fish.
Cheap suits for one time use.

Pretty silly if you ask me.

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , Strappado (2) , Tinker D (1)