Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy
Sexy Lace Women's Underpants Solid Color Briefs Breathable Intimates Lingerie Panties Female Seamless Lingeries Women Underwear
$9.44-65%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin silk oil glossy suit can open crotch one-piece tight Shiny Sports Yoga pants casual Tights bathing swimsuits
$74.42-37%

larpgears
Purple with Black Latex Mask Rubber Full Enclosure Hood Rubber Hood with open eyes and mouth back zipper
$32.66-12%

latex swimsuit
Black Sexy Sleeveless Latex Swimsuit Crotch Ziper Natural Latex BodySuit Rubber Catsuit Hot Sell
$72.60-10%

transgender
Dokier Silicone Realistic Vagina Pants Pussy Pants Transgender Sexy Fake Vagina for Shemale Crossdresser Enhancer Hip Up
$137.48-60%

latex swimsuit
Sexy Women Latex Swimsuit High Split Rubber Thong Bodysuits Club Wear Catsuits
$96.80-10%

metelam
Metelam Mens Ultra-Thin See-through Long Johns Underwear Soft Ice Silk Lounge Wear Pajamas Sleep Thermal Legging Pants
$14.24-38%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-Inflating Costumes
apparently designed to be silly, but perhaps some people can find other uses:

http://www.pearl.de/a-NX7021-5050.shtml

There are even inflatable toilet and penis dresses 😁

Look at the bottom of that page to find more.
How do the suits self-inflate?
there is an electric fan of some sort, mentioned in the description. I have no clue, how it is implemented exactly, never saw a suit for real.
I thought I missed something in the description or on the site somewhere 😉
I have seen these suits before.
It comes in two ways. Single layer and double layer.
There is a small battery powered fan that fills the space between the layers with a stream of air. We call them Puffer Suits. Like Puffer Fish.
Cheap suits for one time use.

Pretty silly if you ask me.

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , Strappado (2) , Tinker D (1)